jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

What is the best sex position for a women when she pregant?

1. jenvic1974 profile image61
    jenvic1974posted 6 years ago

What is the best position for a 6 month pregnant women?   How can I become comfortable with my body being naked now that I am getting farther along in my pregnancy?  I have a hard time looking at my naked body now that I am bulging so big in the belly area.  I am not married and do not have the support from a husband or boyfriend and I feel so horny and tired of masterbating all the time.  Its hard to just go out and meet a man and date because of my situation.  I am really needing to find someone who is experiencing the same thing or has been through this that could offer some advice or some helpful information on this subject.

1. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sex is what got you into this mess to begin with and now what, you want to pick someone up that doesn't mind having sex with a pregnant woman? There are lots of guys that wouldn't mind you being pregnant, they can skip protection for one thing, and there are many that actually prefer pregnant women, (that's a fetish). Probably it's better if you wait, have you baby, take care of your child and yourself, pursue things that give you joy and hopefully you'll meet someone that will want to share a life with you and your baby. Don't rush your life, savor it, every moment even those times when it hurts!

2. alternate poet profile image76
      alternate poetposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is a wind up joke right?

2. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Been there; done that. Here's a hint: woof woof!!

1. raisingme profile image88
      raisingmeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I don't even know why I wandered in here but thanks for the giggle!

3. wychic profile image81
    wychicposted 6 years ago

While I haven't been in the position of being pregnant without a significant other around, I'm guessing there are plenty of guys out looking for a one-nighter who would go for that line. I do have a friend who was in a similar position that ended up on Adult Friend Finder and that worked well for her, but I would personally approach that option with caution. As for being comfortable with your body, though...that's a tough one. I'm eight months pregnant now, and even though my husband is constantly showing appreciation for my "bonus curves" I still have a really hard time with it because I feel like I look like a drowned cow most of the time. If it helps, most males don't seem to really care about the extra bulge when the time comes.

Then on to positioning...a ton depends on yours and your partner's...physical features, shall we say? My first husband was...under-gifted...and I was able to comfortably do anything that didn't apply direct pressure to my abdomen until the day my son was born. My husband now is considerably better equipped, and nearly every position (even Habee's suggestion, which is usually the tried-and-true for pregnant women) causes pain or discomfort. If that's the case, it may be a good time for experimenting...let's just say that there are three primary holes in a woman's body, and each offers its own benefits.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

As long as you're comfortable and you are not in pain, any position is alright. The missionary will crush the fetus, and might induce labor pains.

If you engage in sex, just protect yourself because STD is bad for you and fetus, just a caution.

Pregnant women are beautiful, there is a glow in them which is natural.

Your situation is hard as you don't have a bf, I can't advise you about horniness except to wait for a bf or a husband.

I hope you will go through with your predicament, When you give birth, you will be concentrated in taking care of your baby and you don't have time to even think about sex etc.

I am not a guru or anything but I think you should take care of your pregnancy and that it should be your first priority

5. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Crossed legged.  Look what happened the last time!

6. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

7. Norah Casey profile image79
    Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

This is a fairly adult conversation. Thread is now closed.

Closed to reply