jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

1. 60
    capngingerposted 6 years ago

Theres this girl who goes to my school and I really like her but i dont know how she feels about me. I want to ask her out but i dont know what she will say. Please give me the easiest way to find out if this girl likes me and how to ask her out.

2. blondepoet profile image80
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

Just do it!!!!! There is no easy way. She will either say yes or no. I like to take the initiative and ask blokes out, but I am not the norm ROFL.

1. catwoman89 profile image60
      catwoman89posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree. There really is no easy way. It's one of those tough things. You bite the bullet and either get the glory or move through the pain.

3. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago

hey just be yourself, and ask her out.  the worst thing that can happen is that she'll say no.  that's all.  and if she does say no, then just act like you don't care and walk away.  besides, you have nothing to lose by asking her out.  this way at least you'll know if she likes you or not.

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

yea go for it...it would be good to have an idea as to whether she has an inkling of interest however.......

my neyboooor, dropped by my place Saturday nite to ask me out....i knew i was being watched......anyway he's a bit of a nutbar and of course I said no, but i was nice...and now maybe he'll stop watching my house.....LOL!!!!