jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (20 posts)

Who likes writing about weddings?

1. TheWeddingSecret profile image60
    TheWeddingSecretposted 6 years ago

I would love to connect with more people that write about weddings, let me know if that is you smile

1. eventsyoudesign profile image60
      eventsyoudesignposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have written a book entitled, "Events You Design", I am in the process of finding a literary agent to represent it. I like to write about event planning. I would love to read your hubs. I hope you will check out mine and give me your opinion. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! Teresa

2. onegirlfactory profile image60
      onegirlfactoryposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I focus more on wedding reception planning, and also on tips for budget weddings, though I have yet to make hubs on the topic. smile

3. The Best Man profile image59
      The Best Manposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am a speechwriter of all wedding speeches (and eulogies, award recipients, prizegiving etc) but mainly best man speeches (hence my very original hub user name smile

2. WryLilt profile image89
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I write about them sometimes.

But I think you know that... you've commented on a few of my hubs. smile

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have wanted to write on this subject for sometime but I am not so comfortable with using personal photographs..

2. TheWeddingSecret profile image60
      TheWeddingSecretposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ah yes WryLilt I remember one about a wedding checklist smile

3. catwoman89 profile image60
    catwoman89posted 6 years ago

I haven't actually written about weddings before. Is that a niche market? smile

4. Moxyl profile image80
    Moxylposted 6 years ago

Hi there, I'm writing about weddings currently as I'm doing researches for my own wedding anyway smile

I've read your hubs and the info is useful, thanks!

5. IntimatEvolution profile image81
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I have over 10+ hubs about weddings.  I love writing about wedding dresses, wedding traditions, wedding themes, and hubs that geared to help the bride in her selection process for the perfect gown. 

I think wedding are such a momentous time in our lives.  What's not fun about that?

6. mendoza_74 profile image61
    mendoza_74posted 6 years ago

I've just posted my first hub on weddings.

1. Mighty Mom profile image91
      Mighty Momposted 6 years ago

I'm leading up to weddings -- with my series on engagement. Weddings will come next!
      What a happy and useful topic!

2. teddi6 profile image79
      teddi6posted 6 years ago

I enjoy writing about weddings. I enjoy the process...the wedding crazies that women experience. I've given humorous chronologies as a gift to the couple.  They're wonderful keepsakes.

When a couple, especially the bride, is in the throes of planning a wedding, trying to keep the relationship on par, keep the mother's in law at bay - all without pulling her hair out can be a chore. A weekly email or snail mail note from a friend to remind her to breathe, and all will be fine in the end is most often just what she needs to keep her sanity.

I just recently submitted a Hub on my own "wedding", as a matter of fact.

3. kids-toy-box profile image56
      kids-toy-boxposted 6 years ago

I have written about beach wedding before. I will be doing a few artciles on weddings in teh new year.

4. Purple Perl profile image81
      Purple Perlposted 5 years ago

Indian weddings. Check out my hubs.

5. Fashion Conscious profile image60
      Fashion Consciousposted 5 years ago

I have written some about grooms, brides, etc. Just check my hubs. Thanks!

6. evanlaeys profile image60
      evanlaeysposted 5 years ago

Have you read my articles about weddings? You will find them on my profile page.

Emily VanLaeys
      Certified Wedding Celebrant

7. PaulaHenry1 profile image69
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

I only tried my hand at invitations and addressing the envelopes, as I have never been and never will be married I'm kinda lame in that area. smile

8. johnteam profile image59
      johnteamposted 5 years ago

i'm not much of a writer,, but I like to take wedding pictures.

9. 60
      seosamposted 5 years ago

I just started writing about Free Wedding Websites.