jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (13 posts)

Do do you still have sex with your spouse as often as you like?

1. 60
    Therealwaysomethgposted 6 years ago

I have to say for me, yes and no! It depends on the week and how I feel? Don't get me wrong I would for it to be everyday but I guess that can't happen!

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

its difficult to say since i never had a wife or a long term girlfriend.  however, if i did, then i would probably want to have sex with her as often and as long as humanly possible, as i have a huge appetite when it comes to sex. lollollol tongue  wink

2. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

do,do you...

Did you just stutter?

3. pylos26 profile image77
    pylos26posted 6 years ago

That was for you Therealway.

4. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

Hahahaha, at her age? She is a granny ya know.

5. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

I do (with my bf, not married) and if not I just take it...

lol big_smile

6. 60
    Therealwaysomethgposted 6 years ago

I'm glad that you all are crazy for sex.  No I am not a granny, I am under and love having sex with mynspouse.  However when you have a child and work it tends to slow up a little.  Hey I'm still happy i get it three times a week..

7. KCC Big Country profile image83
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Don't get me started..........

1. Mighty Mom profile image90
      Mighty Momposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL KCC. I've heard what happens when you get started!
      Watch out. Ha cha cha!

8. dawnM profile image81
    dawnMposted 5 years ago

Lets just say that my husband likes the fact that I do yoga often and I like the fact that he went back to the gym and lost 30 pounds, it's hard to keep my hands off of him now....lol He always told me the second half of our marrige was when the action would start...lol  great adult toys are fun too...

9. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 5 years ago

no as often as he likes ha ah

1. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

We do that. Love me long time. We do when there are at least two consenting adults present. Me and her.

10. wychic profile image81
    wychicposted 5 years ago

Nope, sure don't sad. Granted, he works very long hours, is twice my age, and is very paranoid at the moment because our baby is due in ten days, so for the last month he's been afraid of inducing labor. That said, once I stop looking like a half-drowned cow and the holidays are over (the busiest time for his job) I intend to see what can be done to rectify the situation tongue.