jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Do you have one? or Have you found one?

1. khayM profile image61
    khayMposted 6 years ago

I accidentally found my husband's list. Though i have known for years that he's been keeping a tab of women he had sex with, the one i found recently has new names on it, and they've been added after we got married. How do i know? We move a lot because of his job. And on his list, he grouped the girls name by countries. 2 of those, since he's been with me. It really breaks my heart finding out that he cheated on me and probably still will. I thought he is happy with me (at least, that's what he's been trying to assure me). It couldn't be the sex part because he gets more than enough action with me. I believe that he loves me and our family but how can he do this to me?

So far, he still doesn't know that I know. I am afraid to ask because i might be able to handle his answers. I just pretend that I'm not hurt when he is around. He still comes home with a home-cooked meal on the table, sex life is still awesome, and i still kiss him goodnight every night.

Though on his list, i wrote notes next to the names of the girls  he cheated on me with. He'll probably just find out that I know once he adds a new one. And he has 74 on his list so far.

1. 0
      Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. Ron Montgomery profile image60
        Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Not necessarily, you never know in these forums.

Especially a one day hubber with no hubs.

2. SomewayOuttaHere profile image59
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 6 years ago

sounds like you a have huge problem....i'd be giving him the boot...no one deserves that....time to get rid of the white elephant in the room....it'll feel better...can't see sticking around getting any better

1. chubatemjen profile image60
      chubatemjenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Its time to stand up on your own though one at a time.It will involve a great mental strength ,determination and courage..Avoid confrontation ..conversation is the key..speak  about the love and bond between both, and raising further question like Faithfulness, your love and attachment to him,future plan for your family..etc.Be considerate and show that you still love him a lot.

1. khayM profile image61
        khayMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did try to start a conversation in regards to our marriage and fidelity. but to the point that I already know that he is going to lie to my face anyway, just like always,  so I didn't bother to discuss the topic anymore.

I do try to be very considerate. I would like to think that he just did it for the sex, but then it makes me wonder what have I not done in bed with him  that he had to seek somewhere else.

3. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

I would think that was a weird enough thing to do for a young single guy, but once you are married it is absolutely disgusting.

4. Ron Montgomery profile image60
    Ron Montgomeryposted 6 years ago

A lot of us who do well with the ladies keep such lists.

You can view mine at www.ronsastud.edu

5. Haunty profile image84
    Hauntyposted 6 years ago

Think about whether you're the kind of woman who deserves better than this and if you decide you are, then boot him. Don't bother trying to talk this over. Pointless.

6. kmackey32 profile image82
    kmackey32posted 6 years ago

for sure give him the boot. He couldnt be honest with you from the beginning and he never will...