jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

What type underwear gay men favor

1. 60
    Richard Maiesposted 5 years ago

I favor women's panties that are soft and colorful that are non-binding in many styles. Daily I wear mesh thongs or micro fiber or nylon bikini panties, I find this type extremely comfortable. Cotton is too restraining and warm. I may be different in that I am a gay male; In that I have no desire to appear or act as a woman. I wear no other clothing made for women. I'd like to know what the latest trend in underwear most gay men are purchasing. Here you you can be honest.

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey Richard....yea women rule in the 'panty' dept. don't they? ....you should try some silk ones.....awwwww!...even better than those nylon or micro fibre ones................there are some nice soft light cotton ones too!

2. Cory J. Clark profile image60
      Cory J. Clarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I really like my silky boxers...mmmm...warm out of the dryer!    ^_^

2. brimancandy profile image84
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

I happen to like MEN'S underwear. My tighty whitey obsession has become legendary. LOL!! smile

But, seriously I like briefs, boxerbriefs, trunks, and jocks. I hate boxer shorts, thongs, and bikini underwear. They suck. Also, I would never wear women's underwear, even if I did drag.

I also wanted to add that I have never done drag, but, I'm thinking about it.