jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

Why do Some Men Pee Sitting Down?

1. 0
    rakubaposted 5 years ago

What do you think about it?

1. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

well in some religions men peeing standing up is considered not the right thing...i had chatted with a man who pees sitting down...he told me that his religion does ask him to pee sitting down and they believe that satan would cause problem if they dis obey...

2. 61
      sexyasssissyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

to be fair i must admit that i am effeminate and at times follow girls protocals just because i enjoy being girly. however, sitting down to piddle serves more as function than style for me. for one thing i prefer the style and fit of juniors jeans and as such must lower my pants to keep them dry, but it also seems more sanitary to me. MEN SHOULD WIPE TOO! i wouldnt feel comfortable daintily blotting at a urinal while the other boys were just shaking thier willies. this can meet with disaster in all but a few select mens rooms! even there i prefer to keep my urine out of my panties. whats more, sometimes its just nice to sit down and take a moment for yourself. how i miss the days when i could smoke a ciggy at the same time! so,i cant speak for all men, but i sit down to piddle for mostly the same reason girls do. OMG! one last thing. on occasion i have used the girls room with female friends. we talked the whole time. not generally a good idea in the mens room.

2. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

i have to stand up on tippy toes when i pee.... less my member gets caught in the plumbing

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...i knew you'd be by......you're pretty short GO!  LOL!...dropping by to say hi shorty!

2. pisean282311 profile image60
      pisean282311posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hey greek how are you doing?

1. Greek One profile image80
        Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Pisean I am a new father, and as such I have not slept in a month.

please kill me

how are you?

3. manlypoetryman profile image70
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

It helps keep down the splatterin's along one's leg...especially if one is  peeing into the wind !

lol I crack myself up! lol

4. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

I want to know why more guys don't.

5. lyjo profile image60
    lyjoposted 5 years ago

I know 2 men that sit to pee...one is my husband(the first of which made me aware that some do...)he does, because he finds it very dirty, if you don't...he has always been disgusted by pee all over the toilet....however he would not dare sit on a public toilet! The other man, is a very good friend of ours...I can't remember how it came out that we found out....but he feels the same way! They have both said it is in consideration for whoever might be cleaning the toilet...

6. LoganG profile image93
    LoganGposted 5 years ago

Some guys sit to pee when a urinal isn't available. If they don't have a focused stream or have poor aim, standing while peeing in a normal toilet can make quite the mess.

Every home should have a urinal!

1. camlo profile image83
      camloposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're right, it would be very practical, but it would make the bathroom look like a public loo.

7. Jo Deslaurier profile image81
    Jo Deslaurierposted 5 years ago

Because they love the woman they live with.

8. timorous profile image91
    timorousposted 5 years ago

Because you never know when there might be more to let go of, than the liquid you anticipated initially. big_smile