jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What to do for someone special online?

1. spookyfox profile image79
    spookyfoxposted 6 years ago

An online friend's bday is coming up, and I can't buy her anything since the delivery would take too long. Any suggestions as to what to do with just a mic and a webcam?

1. Shadesbreath profile image89
      Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A puppet show.  It would show you spent some time, thought and effort on her, and that you weren't just trying to find another reason to show her your underwear and the "treasures" within. Write a script, get some socks set up, practice, and amuse the sh!t out of her.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
        Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

damn, that's got to be the most creative answer i've ever heard.  lollol great job shades!  lol

2. travelespresso profile image84
        travelespressoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

VERY creative Shades!  I love it.

2. KCC Big Country profile image84
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

LOL.....that's such a "Shadesbreath kind of answer".....I absolutely love it!

I know, it was kind of inspired, wasn't it? I almost deleted it to keep for myself, but then I realized that my wife's computer is in here with mine, so, it would be kind of lame for me to try, since she would see it on her computer at the same time I would be right there bumping into her chair and stuff doing the voices crawling around on the floor.  So, wtf, might as well hand the muse's gift along, eh?  Probably will become a major Internet sex trend, and you will be the only person besides myself to know that it started right here with this question and the large handful of beers I have had thus far. lol.  I'd list the ideas I've had that have become huge thusfar that I swear were rip offs, including pointing out the Geico commercial with the woodchucks that came out coincidentally after my Another 10 Most Asked Questions in the World hub... but hey.  smile

lol

3. KCC Big Country profile image84

LMAO....you're one of a kind.  Where did sex come into this?  LOL

I guarantee you, if he makes her laugh with a funny, loving puppet show, she'll find a way to come to his house and rape him in that good way that chicks who feel special will do.

4. KCC Big Country profile image84

Wait....you're probably gonna say....."Duh, KCC,  he did say the woman is prego.......sooooooo.....there had to be some sex involved somewhere along the way."

5. KCC Big Country profile image84

Sounds like a new reality show....."When Chicks Feel Special".  I'll keep an eye out for it.

6. spookyfox profile image79
    spookyfoxposted 6 years ago

Thanks for the suggestions, specially Shades, but I came up with something else. If anyone's interested, I wrote a hub about it smile

working