jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Describe Friendship?

1. 60
    jackman001posted 5 years ago

Hello Friends now this is the chance to prove yourself that how well u know the term friendship.

1. lea86 profile image61
      lea86posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Friendship is more likely to give and receive, it is almost similar to a relationship but a friendship is much open. For a true friendship, they are with you  when you down, and still be with you when you cheer up. Friend described as those who know you, understand, support your failure, not envy, make you smile, and be always there for you when you needed them. A friendship does not need necessary commitment, but does to be honest and sincere.

2. Diffugere_nives profile image79
    Diffugere_nivesposted 5 years ago

Friendship to me is a word that evokes feeling and strong emotion. It is a term connected to love in that there are so many types, levels and personal perspectives on the emotion that they intertwine. A person may refer to a family member as a friend or to a friend as family because the emotions mix together, they say friends are the family that we choose for ourselves. Yet we will still use the phrase 'friend of the family' often referring to a person we don't know well. Then you consider social networking and it opens a whole new view on what friendship is when it exists only online often with little to no communication with each other.

Great post jackman001, really got me thinking..

1. 60
      jackman001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks you Diffugere for such a lovely answer and in future u will got the more post on friendship sure.

1. Markddi profile image60
        Markddiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Welcome to Ethnic Kink.  This site is home to the family of ethnic-themed Fetish and BDSM websites under the Goddess World Productions

umbrella. Websites we power include, but are not limited to GoddessSonya.com, BoundnTeased.com, TicklednTeased.com. We give you the finest

3. schoolgirlforreal profile image74
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

is caring about another person
    being loyal to them
    standing up for them
    helping them

basically I'd say it's like what Jesus said of how to treat others- love one another as I have loved you.