jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

You got a question? Ask it, bet you I can answer it!

1. mypleasurefantasy profile image83
    mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago

Do you have a problem and need a open ear? Do you need some help in a situation but don't know how to handle it? Ask me, I'm no psychiatrist, doctor, or important; but I am human, and have lived from crazy to insane. So let me know! I'll do my best to make you smile

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You and "Dear Lovie" (a few threads back) ought to get together and ask each other questions, and then answer the other person's questions.    Sounds like you're both interested in answering questions about the same kind of stuff.    smile

mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh no, I'm not the same, mine was for humourous purposes. Nothing serious. I'm going to remove this than. Thanks!

2. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Are vigorous hand movements the best way to deal with a next door neighbor who appears to constantly be peeing on our Lemon Tree, whenever my wife hangs out the washing? hmm
    Or is it wrong to mimic him or point at it and laugh? hmm

Actually..... where are you in relation to my lemon tree? yikes

mypleasurefantasyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Vigorous hand movements and a high pressure washer to spray would do the job just perfect. The hand movements to poke and make fun and the pressure washer to make him pee on himself. So you'll get self made awesomness while embarrassing him and making him regret peeing on your tree.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Ask it, bet you I can answer it!

Waiting.... Waiting..... Waiting Mr Music  roll

Closed to reply

working