jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Will you date a poor but honest man online?

1. micadeolu profile image68
    micadeoluposted 5 years ago

Yes! I am the man that needs a date from part of the world that speaks English, a Christian, and pretty girl from 21yr old to 35 years old.

Why don't we give it a try and contact me on my profile page, or if you have an advice for me on how to succeed in my quest you can write on the forum too.

1. abbeynism profile image59
      abbeynismposted 5 years ago in reply to this

How can you prove level of your honest online?
      I wonder how far you will go.

2. wychic profile image80
    wychicposted 5 years ago

I would, I did, and I already married him smile. However, I also came to the conclusion that he was honest through my own observations, and he was attracted to my mind long before he ever knew my age or appearance. Neither of us were looking either, which turned out to be a major plus in our case. I guess if this approach of randomly posting in forums for certain age, appearance, etc. doesn't work, you might find it a little more rewarding to try to meet and get to know individuals regardless of the other details about them. In many cases you just end up with friends, but you never know when THE one will surface when you least expect it.

3. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

micadeolu where do you live? How can you prove your honesty?

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

I think quiet a few hubbers like me answered your question the other day on the question section, that this is a place for writing articles and you should seriously look at dating sites if you are so serious.  You will surely find people on dating sites  who are there with the same intentions as you.. HP may be unsuitable for your purpose.
    Making friends is possible but I seriously doubt that people here are keen on dating.

5. ItsThatSimple profile image60
    ItsThatSimpleposted 5 years ago

I think you may have more luck on a dating website. The only way to find out if someone will love you for being poor but honest is too post the truth and see how many replies you get. I hope this helps!