jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (17 posts)

arab man marries four women at once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. pisean282311 profile image57
    pisean282311posted 6 years ago

A Saudi man married four women at the same time just to prove his ex-wife was wrong when she told him no other woman would marry him.

The Saudi woman had thought her 23-year-old ex-husband was bluffing when he told her he would marry four women at the same night to show she was mistaken, the Arabic language daily Alwatan reported on Wednesday.

“He fulfilled his promise and married four women at the same time and in one night just to vex his ex-wife,” the paper said.

It quoted the unidentified man from the southwestern province of Asir as saying he divorced his first wife because their marriage was a total failure.

“After I divorced her a few months later, she defied me and said that I will not be able to marry again as no other woman will accept me,” he said. “I replied by swearing to her that I will marry four at the same time and in one night.”

Alwatan said the man paid his four new wives around SR80,000 (Dh78,000) as dowry (money paid by bridegrooms to their brides under Islamic law).

The man also paid SR10,000 (Dh9,900) in expenses for his honey moon, the paper added, without making clear if the honey moon involved all the four.

1. WryLilt profile image87
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Showed her, didn't he?

pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol just for showing someone marrying itself sound weird to me ,forget marrying 4!!!!!!!!

2. Stump Parrish profile image61
      Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He obviously didn't think this thru. Aquiring 4 wives also means that he now has the pleasure of 4 mother inlaws.

lol

2. kirutaye profile image79
        kirutayeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Laughing out loud!!!

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Arab man marries four women at once!

Well, I would have to say that he happens to be one of the dumbest men on the planet and leave it at that. hmm

1. the pink umbrella profile image74
      the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

oh, your just jealouse. it kinda takes more than one woman to handle one of you men anyway! smile

1. Cagsil profile image61
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm so sorry Pink, but I must inform you of one thing about me- I don't get jealous, but nice try. tongue Never have, I find it a trivial, egotistical, self-centered emotion. In me, it's non-existent because I'd rather not deal with it due to the damage that comes from it. smile wink

Edit: I even wrote a hub about it. tongue

well, i do get jealouse from time to time. Its kind of hard not to when there are so many things out there that i just wish werent so hard to achieve. Never jealouse of anothers looks, just things like a big house of my own, and stuff like that. But, it was a joke, as im sure you realized even though you had to make a point smile  I still stand firm that i do think it would be easier if i had 1 or 2 more women to join my relationship. That way, chores and things would just be easier, and id finally have some help!!! lol.

I disagree pink. It only takes one woman to handle me but she must be able to handle levels of pleasure that they haven't dreamed up labels for yet. I'm a foodie and a big man.  I like to eat and once challenged a lesbian to an eating contest. The true winner was our mutual bi friend who got to be the judge. If I could recreate that taste in an omlete I would be...dead from over eating.

hahaha, all men say that they are like the champs when it comes to pleasure. I myself am not someone that is interested in sex all of the time, so i dont think i could be with one who is. Nope, once a week is fine for me! But, I am with a six foot five 270 pound man, so yea, i can handle the eating, and the laundry that goes along with that. smile

3. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 6 years ago

Imagine 4 women talking at once?
    http://www.pic4ever.com/images/cancan.gif

lol well good question

It doesn't  bother me, Home Girl,  I like hearing from my fan club.

3. Druid Dude profile image60
      Druid Dudeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Four women talking at once. Most Italians call that home!smile

4. the pink umbrella profile image74

at least those women will have someone to agree with them on issues when their hubby doesnt. Sometimes just having someone to agree with makes you feel a whole lot better. like, if hubby flies off the handle on you, if you have someone there to look at you and say, "well whats his problem" that might make you brush off a bad mood, other than trying to corner him to hash it out. I dunno, then again, im a huge fan of that Big Love show,,,,so you cant go by me!!!

working