jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

1. 60
    Butta6363posted 5 years ago

Women to me are the back bone to everyday life. We can do anything we need to do to make it work. We strive to make it right. We have to make it work. We put passion in everything we do. So why are we so much more emotional then men? Let me here you thinking today. Talk to me!!!!!!

1. ceciliabeltran profile image85
      ceciliabeltranposted 5 years ago in reply to this

we have direct line from right to left owing to the enlarged corpus callosum while men have to go about it in a roundabout way to convert idea to words. same amount of feelings just increased capacity to express.

2. the pink umbrella profile image71
      the pink umbrellaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I love when im trying to talk to mine, about an issue and he doesnt seem to have any feeling about it at all. So annoying.

2. DrMikeFitzpatrick profile image59
    DrMikeFitzpatrickposted 5 years ago

we are 93,000,000 million miles from the sun-if we were 5 million miles closer we'd burn up, 5 mil farther we'd freeze, the earth rotates at a speed that provides a day where it is not too hot or cold too long, we have an atmoshpere that is 78% nitrogen and 21% oxygen, if it were 50/50 a blot of lightning would torch us all. our axis is tilted at 23% giving the poles perfect balance to support human life that would not be possible otherwise. The creative force in the universe (big place last check) also created us similarly-with purpose and balance for sure. this will continue to challenge you until you love the parts of yourself you are disowning, period.

let's say that another way-my wife complains verbally constantly. i do not say a thing. since all life is balanced 50/50 what she expresses, i repress typically. my complaints are silent, hers verbal, in the end, we find everything in the form of the ONE, or the Many, instantaneiously, complimentary balanced. Dr. Mike (it is to help you love parts of yourself you are disowning how YOU are emotional, and repressing that part of you)