jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

enjoy any moment

1. 61
    EyesOfFaithposted 5 years ago

I loved my wife as she is;So, we had enjoyed any moment together when we had and where we can...I always thank God for giving me a perfect wife; I always think about her with all of my true happiness,joy,and peace.So, we had everything as best as they are.How's about your experiences about your spouse?

1. couturepopcafe profile image59
      couturepopcafeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't have a spouse but am always mindful of how lucky I am.  Sometimes I think I'm one of the luckiest people in the world because I can make the best of any situation, therefore it is all good, as they say.  Seeing humor, love, and goodness makes my happiness, joy, and peace.

1. 61
        EyesOfFaithposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank  couturepopcafe for your reply.. Your username is a beautiful name. I like use name "cafe" more than "coffee". I travelled in some Asian countries, I saw many pubs they like to use the name cafe almost, only some they use the name coffee...Your username was a humor, lovevable name . Wishing you and your family a wonderful and Merry holiday season

2. fucsia profile image60
    fucsiaposted 5 years ago

I am not married, but I am very happy. I learned that happiness is in small things. So I am happy to think, to try new sensations, to use fantasy, to walk through the snow .... I am glad you are happy with your wife, love is the force that pushes us toward freedom