If You Want to Know About A Man Ask A Real Man

1. CorporateBoss profile image60
    CorporateBossposted 5 years ago

A lot of women get caught up with the sweet talk that a man can lay down on them.We know what you want to hear and you know that if we say the right thing We are in.So if you're looking for a real man that you want to keep and marry.I advise you to get some add advice from your dad or your brother if they care about you they will tell you the game.Or if I can help I will.Now I'm not hating against us man.I'm just tired of the women being hurt that are good women by the wrong men.

2. Bel Marshall profile image61
    Bel Marshallposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages.

I agree.  In this day and age there are a great number of players,wannabes and just plain jerks out there BUT there are just as many women out there playing foolish games with good men.

I think the internet has made things more difficult as often some forget they are dealing with real people who have real feelings on the other end.

1. CorporateBoss profile image60
      CorporateBossposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is true and as you say it is becoming more difficult because of the internet. Because women today can talk face to face with just about anybody. And because of some of the people they get to talk to are well know, and the women know that they have money. And all they want to do is get to know them and play their game just for the money.But it not as easy for the man so he got to have a good game to get a woman with money.Are it's just his plumbing that she is after.