jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Would you rather spend the rest of your life without a significant...

1. Don Ship profile image82
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

other, or would you rather have a partner who is extremely difficult?

1. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
      SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago in reply to this

...well that's easy Don......hmmmmm......problems or no problems....for sure i'd choose ....no problems....especially when you write 'extremely difficult'.....

...however, it may not be easy to move out the problem.....that's a problem....   big_smile

2. Shinkicker profile image91
      Shinkickerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hobson's Choice there Don, but sadly I would guess that better without a significant other who is difficult.

2. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

Without a significant other.

I've already had several "difficult" partners, the latest one falling into the "extremely difficult" category and the ongoing stress and misery are just not worth it.

3. Patty Inglish, MS profile image90
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 5 years ago

Better to be "alone" than to have an insoluble problem and live in strife that will shorten one's life. With many friends at hand, life is good.

4. Halima Fowosire profile image60
    Halima Fowosireposted 5 years ago

Sure,it is better being alone than trying to limit one's life to an extremely difficult other. Having a significant other cannot always be on the easy,simple side,but when 'extremely difficult' is the case,the best thing is to value your sanity and stay alone.A better person could just be around the corner.

5. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Unless you are extremely difficult yourself!!!

6. camlo profile image83
    camloposted 5 years ago

I can be extremely difficult, but only when provoked by an extremely difficult person, and I've had so many of those in my life ... I can do without the hassle.