jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Are you friends with your ex? or not?

1. dianne143 profile image59
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

what was your experiences cos i am not in good terms with my ex. And if ever I see him I would run away so he won't see me cos I don't want.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I may hit mine....lol

dianne143posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I also would love to do that big_smile

2. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If my ex and I were still "friends", we wouldn't be "exes".   I've heard people say their ex is their BEST friend.  I don't understand that, 'cause then why did they get divorced?   Exes don't have to be enemies, but I don't think it's feasible to be best buddies either unless they can see their way to getting back together for good.

2. loveingyou profile image45
    loveingyouposted 5 years ago

My exes and I are all on good terms; we're not exactly 'friends' though, but a bit more than acquaintance.

Well, you know what they say, if exes can become friends after a relationship, then either both parties are still in love with one another or never did.

In my scenario, I think although it was easy for me to remain friends, my exes simply, perhaps, put a lot more effort into the relationship; thus, getting out of them, and remaining good friends became difficulty.

We still talk and go for coffee from time to time, but our relationship definitely cannot be considered friends.

I am happy to hear that you are in good terms with your ex. I can only say only my first love is my friend whom i saw and we are even friends in social site but we don't have any communications he doesn't even say hi hello or comment to my page. But when we saw each other in public places simple hi,hello and how are you and thats it.... the others I do not know where are they now but what thing is for sure after the break up  I really don't wanna see them... cool

3. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...all my exes are in texas...too far away...so no...

I think if you are in Good terms you would't want to see but if you are in good terms i think  I may feel shy smile

4. meglyn profile image60
    meglynposted 5 years ago

it depends on how you seperated, i have three exes now, i get along with two, and the other one is a total whack job. I hate seeing him cos he hurt me the most.

5. ImChemist profile image60
    ImChemistposted 5 years ago

No, every time i see him i remember what was our relationship so i need to forget him , just going away from him !!

6. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

I'm not friends with any of them.

7. Loveslove profile image62
    Lovesloveposted 5 years ago

Yes....westayed in touch and remained on good terms because of our son....now after 36 years he reckons he still loves me !! Hard luck

8. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

You can friends as long as theirs no feelings but most of the time it doesnt last for long!