jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (12 posts)

when you stop feeling sexual attracted to your partner.

1. meglyn profile image61
    meglynposted 6 years ago

why do you think that happens.

1. profile image69
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Usually it is something they do or say or something they don't do or say.

meglynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

u think so? I had an almost perfect relationship with one of my exes in the past few years, and one day i stopped getting aroused by him, not  even to touch me, infact everything he does began to annoy me. Finally we broke up, i still cant figure it out.

1. starme77 profile image85
          starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

maybe he just wasn't the right guy for you - people really are just like animals and nature takes its natural course with people just as it does with animals

2. profile image69

Maybe he ran out of oxytocin!

1. starme77 profile image85
            starme77posted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile Nice answer smile

2. meglyn profile image61

well, that is funny, cos he never stopped getting attracted to me, he always wanted to do stuffs to me u know, generally anything that involves touching my skin. But i just wasnt feeling him anymore.

1. profile image69

I understand, but if he was not giving off pheremones anymore, that could be one reason you weren't feeling him anymore.

maybe that,s what happened and you wonder why most marriages loose its taste in a few years.

2. Moonchild60 profile image85
    Moonchild60posted 6 years ago

You don't say whether up until that point the relationship was sexually satisfying for you.  Sometimes it just really isn't and you get tired of bothering.  Other wise there is also the fact that sometimes its a subconcious thing that we are unaware of until it is brought to the surface, like someone said, something he said or did.  You have 'blocked it out' but it is still there in the back of your mind.

like i said, the relationship was almost perfect, sex included ofcourse, and he was good. Before the feelings varnished.

3. tritrain profile image75
    tritrainposted 6 years ago

Much of our attraction to others is mental, I think.

Maybe look for other things that attract you to your partner, other than the physical qualities.  smile

working