jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Love Quiz you answer this and i give the ans. later

1. dianne143 profile image61
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

You are walking to your boy/girlfriend's house.. There are two roads to get there. One is a straight path to take you there quickly, but is very plain and boring. The other is significantly longer but is full of wonderful sights and interesting things. Which one do you take to get your significant other's house, short or long?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd take the long road.  Maybe stop by pick up a gift for her on the way to her place.

2. Rune Helper profile image61
      Rune Helperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You take the Longest one, to get you into a better mood, and in a better view, that once you will meet up with her, you will be inspired with beautiful things to tell her tongue

2. HartMurengu profile image60
    HartMurenguposted 5 years ago

The short one

3. Black Lilly profile image77
    Black Lillyposted 5 years ago

It varies depending on my mood.

I bet the answer is about sex here wink

4. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 5 years ago

Absolutely the shortest route. I can smell the flowers any other time and also WITH my love.

5. SomewayOuttaHere profile image61
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i don't know....i like the interesting route...what can i say?...unless of course i'm in a hurry for a reason...otherwise...

6. stclairjack profile image80
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

we both live pretty far of the beaten path geographicaly, so all roads in iether direction are long and interesting,... and at our ages and stages in our seperate lives, it has been a long road to finding each other,.. so i say the long road, but it wasnt realy a choice on my part, just a statement of fact,... but its been a worthwhile journey.

7. dianne143 profile image61
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

Thank you so much for participating. I appreciate your eagerness and for being attentive.

here's the answer:

The road represents your attitude towards falling in love. If you take the short road, you fall in love quickly and easily. If you take the long road, you take your time and do not fall in love as easily.