jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

LOVE QUIZ #2 later I will give the ans.

1. dianne143 profile image59
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

On the way you see 2 rose bushes. One is full of red roses, the other full of white. You decide to pick 20 roses for your boy/girlfriend, of any color combination. What number of white and red do you pick? (you can pick all of one or any combo of the two)

1. 71
      Kaur rajwinderposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i will pick up all 20 red roses. because i like red roses and also these are symbol of love.

2. lady_love158 profile image60
      lady_love158posted 5 years ago in reply to this

All red of course!

3. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

it would depend.  if i was barely dating the girl for about a week or so, then i'd probably mix it up with half white and half red, to surprise her, as all red is kind of cliche.  tongue  however, if it was serious, then i'd pick all red.  nothing spells romance more than a bouquet of red roses. smile

2. jacobkuttyta profile image47
    jacobkuttytaposted 5 years ago

10 white and 10 red

3. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

19 red and 1 white....

4. SomewayOuttaHere profile image60
    SomewayOuttaHereposted 5 years ago

...i figure the ans. is 10 and 10...i'd prefer all white because it's different from the usual red....

5. dianne143 profile image59
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

Thank you for your opinions:

This is the answer:

The number of red roses represents how much you give in a relationship, while the number of white represents what you expect in return. For example, if you chose 18 red and 2 white, you give 90% and expect 10% in return.smile