jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (20 posts)

I got married on this month.

1. sumitparihar profile image60
    sumitpariharposted 6 years ago

How can I make my married life like a dream...I am very happy but i want to be more happy...can you share ..some touchy memorable moments of your married life..

1. May PL profile image87
      May PLposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't know if married life can ever be like a dream. Life kicks in! However, my husband is my life companion, the one thing he does is to look out for me and protect me from possible harm, which I am truly appreciative of smile
      Anyway, my congratulations to you. I wish you all the happiness in life.

2. speedbird profile image65
      speedbirdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Treat your man as a KING wink, that way it will be difficult for him to find an excuse to leave or not treat you well.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image61
        Woman Of Courageposted 6 years ago in reply to this

speedbird, I love your response. smile

3. Woman Of Courage profile image61

Hi sumitparihar, Congratulations! smile Continue to love, respect, and appreciate him and the love in your marriage will blossom.

4. noyon_ku profile image59
      noyon_kuposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Congratulation. but I never been married mate.

2. Cagsil profile image59
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Sorry, never been married.

However, Congrats! smile

1. sumitparihar profile image60
      sumitpariharposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks..

3. dianne143 profile image59
    dianne143posted 6 years ago

I wish to share something but i am not yet married... best wishes

4. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

you want marriage to be a dream??

start drinkin' and don't stop....

http://unsportsmanlikecomment.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/crown-royal-purple.jpg

5. nasus loops profile image81
    nasus loopsposted 6 years ago

I sort of agree with Greek One.  Life is not a dream and marriage certainly isn't.  It is a commitment to one another to love and cherish each other till death do us part (well something like that).  Seriously though you make marriage what it is, just like life.  If you make your husband happy then the chances are that he will return the favour.  Take regular short breaks together so that things don't get to stale and enjoy each other.

I have been married for nearly 13 years, with ups and downs, but we always come through after we have talked well into the night. 

Congratulations on being a married person.

6. paradigmsearch profile image90
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

"I got married on this month."

There are no instruction manuals…

1. nasus loops profile image81
      nasus loopsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well put paradigmsearch.  I sure wish there were!!

7. Daniel Carter profile image88
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

The most memorable moments of my life were never planned. They were spontaneous as a result of finding happiness and joy with the people I was with. If you can keep your joy in being with your spouse, you'll create lots of memories and wonderful moments.

8. profile image0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

I got married at the start of this month, nothing changed. And since there wasn't much wrong before marriage, I guess that is a positive in itself.

1. Woman Of Courage profile image61

ryankett, Congratulations! smile

9. cobrien profile image81
    cobrienposted 6 years ago

Congratulations! I also got married this month, Feb. 12, and not much has changed for me either.

10. rachelsholiday profile image61
    rachelsholidayposted 6 years ago

I just got married as well, on December 17th.  I would say that things just keep getting better all the time.  It's definitely not a dream all the time, but I think it can be.

This is probably really dorky, but this is something I love to do to keep that "dreamy" quality for myself.  I always wake up before my husband to get ready for my day.  Almost every morning I'll go into our room and sit down quietly for a little while and just look at him.  He's so angelic looking when he sleeps and I try to direct my thoughts to why I'm in love with him.  We both have really strong personalities so we get into head locks a lot, but doing that every morning really helps me to keep things in perspective.

11. katiem2 profile image59
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

congrats

12. Purple Perl profile image80
    Purple Perlposted 6 years ago

Congrats, Sumit.
    Marriage is never a dream until you make it so. Perhaps you will enjoy reading this.
    http://hubpages.com/hub/My-Silver-Weddi … al-Of-Vows

working