Gone Till November

1. JoyMoore13 profile image60
    JoyMoore13posted 5 years ago

Hi! i haven't blogged in awhile, My heart hasn't really been in it. I have mixed emotions people, See i have a boyfriend that has been locked up for a year and a half and he'll be home in November. At first i was depressed writing him every day, crying going through the changes, i almost stopped getting out of bed. Until  i realized every woman has a breaking point. I was in a couple of relationships before him, almost got married. I love him and i feel he's my soul mate but since he's been gone i went through alot and i've changed alot also. I know when he comes home i'm gunna be with him it's just something back in my mind wonders will he change or be the same! I'm just venting got alot on my mind and it's also hard because i get lonely and i don't want anyone else but it's hard. I'm pretty sure there's some women that can feel me.

1. speedbird profile image64
      speedbirdposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good to hear that you still love your boyfriend after one and half years in lockdown smile Rarely this happens

2. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

The good news is as you said he is coming home in November. Few more month to go it will all happen realy fast.