jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (13 posts)

Great sex with an ex (The Boomerang efffect)

1. devonna31 profile image61
    devonna31posted 6 years ago

Would you get back with your ex,if your current partner/mate
         was NOT so great in the sac??? roll
    http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4712132_f248.jpg

1. speedbird profile image63
      speedbirdposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Under no circumstances should you get back to you EX

2. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well you can always TEACH him some moves to make it better.  Maybe try some kama sutra or something to enhance it.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
        schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi Steven, yeah that would be nice- a willing subject lol

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

so long as my feelings don't get hurt- depends on which ex...

3. Stump Parrish profile image62
    Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago

If sex is the only thing important to a person, Why bother getting married? Chances are you knew your mate was lousy in bed before you said I do. It would seem that lying to your mate is not a problem and that my friends is a problem. How would you feel if it was your mate trying to find a better lay?

I thought we were talking about a relationship not marriage.
      Personally I was think of a failing relationship that was ending. No cheating is not good. But in many cases, sex goes very downhill, esp when some men become lazy and selfish (woman can too I guess).

1. Stump Parrish profile image62
        Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I did make an assumption there didn't I? I also assumed that the person in question was in another relationship. If that is not the case then I would say more power to them.

I know what you mean about things going down hill. Men get lazy, women get tired, and they both end up with a headache. I get the feeling that too many men treat sex like the do their driving privledges. They consider it to be a right to make love to a woman and not a priviledge. Some women view making love to their man as a chore rather than considering the (slim) chance it presents for some personal pleasure.

1. Stump Parrish profile image62
          Stump Parrishposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I just went back and re-read the question. She definately mentioned that the individual has a current partner/mate.

oh ok

2. schoolgirlforreal profile image73

yeah, agreed. Too bad we all we're completely compatible chemistry wise...then again that could be a dud eventually too.
          I think both people have to keep the romance alive-pledge to that is. It's not hard if BOTH are willing(:

4. Midnight Oil profile image90
    Midnight Oilposted 6 years ago

Never in a million years.... moved on since my ex and learned a lot about myself in the process.   What I want now and what  wanted then is very much different, and I am not prepared to step back down to a previous 'life'...

5. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago

Yeah, good point MO.

We left our ex's for a reason and going back just for sex is stupid because we don't really want to be with them...

Moving forward

working