jump to last post 1-26 of 26 discussions (83 posts)

would you marry a fat woman if thats your last resort?

1. lord daniel profile image61
    lord danielposted 5 years ago

<revolting post snipped>

lord daniel

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Daniel I wouldn't post all this in 'Need help ask '. You would have to post it in the right category. Cagsil  did give you this advice yesterday I noticed. Please ask the team to change it to another category.

1. profile image61
        lord elijahposted 5 years ago in reply to this

what is wrong with lord daniels post on relationships i am suspecting u are fat i am sorry

2. prettydarkhorse profile image61
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Beauty lies beyond physical appearance. Not all of them are lazy, to begin with. I would like to say, I don't like this thread.

1. Mindtrapz profile image60
        Mindtrapzposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have always thought that I had good reading comprehensions skills until I read what Daniel wrote. Everybody deserves loves. Thats another reason why they say different strokes for different folks. Sometime its the beautiful ones that turn out to be crazy and whatnot.

1. denrley04 profile image59
          denrley04posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree

2. profile image61

i agree with u woman

3. Jerami profile image77
      Jeramiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

First off ...  Last resort ??   Didn't know we had to get Married  ?  first choice ?  Last resort ?

Like Reba MCintire sings in her song 
      Unless he couldn't bear the thought of loosein her ... He needs to get it on down the road.  or something like that.

And if a Guy feels like "she" is his "last resort" ?  YEP ...
      He needs to do them both a favor and take it on down the road.

4. Greek One profile image78
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

....and they say the younger generation is devoid of romance... and a knowledge of grammar

1. habee profile image90
        habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You always manage to crack me up!

2. profile image61

the great one u are welcome

5. thejeffriestube profile image83
      thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I probably will earn myself a ban, or at least a warning, but I believe the original poster might be better off with the name,

"Lord Douchebag"

1. profile image61

u must be a fat cockroach with an empty brain,lord danile thinks of you like that so be warned

6. qwark profile image59
      qwarkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Why would ya marry anyone?
      Why ruin a great friendship!
      Why would ya have your best friend live with ya?
      Both of ya have yer own places and get together when the "want" is there.
      If ya want to have kids, have 'em!
      Sign the papers as mommy and daddy and take good care of yer "kiddies."
      That's the best I can offer.
      Qwark

1. profile image61

yeh yeh what ever,but fat women are fun

7. Darknlovely3436 profile image34
      Darknlovely3436posted 5 years ago in reply to this

you probably have issues,asking such a question

1. profile image61

what do u mean if i catch u lord daniel dosent have issues he was just shallow

8. recommend1 profile image69
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I guess you got issues bro !  I don't think you need worry though cos dem fat babes aint got no time for teeny weenies.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
        Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

9. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You know Lord Daniel, you really are a arrogant pompous ass, aren't you?  Look, I don't want to do a person like you any favors but since I feel sorry for you, as you're obviously an idiot, I'll give you a piece of advice along with some analysis of your situation. 

First of all, who said that people are obligated to get married?  Are you saying that you're so desperate that you would actually marry women your obviously not physically and/or emotionally attracted to?  Is that what you're saying?  Wow, you must either have very bad social skills, or you must look uglier than sin.  No offense. 

Second of all, you shouldn't marry anyone that you're not in love with to begin with, as that's very misleading and cruel to your spouse.  Seriously, how would you feel if you married the girl of your dreams, and you found out years later that she only married you out of desperation?  That she never found you remotely attractive at all, and she only married you out of fear of being alone.  You know, kind of similar to what your planning to do.  How would that make you feel?  Knowing the girl you loved was repulsed by you, and only married you out of desperation.  Wouldn't feel so good, right?  Well, just imagine how that overweight girl you married would feel.  If that logic alone doesn't make you feel bad, then you obviously don't have a heart. 

Third of all, I got news for you..there's more to a relationship than one's looks.  And, if you can't see that, then you're going to end up being a very lonely guy.  Trust me, if this op is any indication to how your personality is, then I do feel sorry for you.  Wanna know why?  Because I'm guessing if you're contemplating marrying a girl your not even attracted to, out of desperation, then you're probably very ugly yourself, right?  If that's the case, then a bad personality along with looks will detract most women.  After all, as I always say, women are the smarter sex and unlike men, they can acknowledge and appreciate the inner beauty of others.  Sure, there are some men, like myself (not bragging, just saying), that can do that too, but majority of men are visual; which is where you are.  The point is if you had a better personality, then you might be able to go out with the women you wanted.  However, since you're obviously a shallow jerk, then you're probably going to be a very lonely guy for the rest of your life.  Unless, you plan on winning the lottery or buying a fancy sports car, then you might get lucky, but I doubt it.

The bottom line here is this.  You should only get involved with people that you want to be with, and never out the sheer notion of desperation, or just for the sake of being in a relationship.  Plus, you need to stop equating love to something as subjective as looks.  Seriously, looks aren't everything, as looks can fade away in time.  However, it's the inner beauty of a girl that'll last forever, as that's the important aspect to any partner you end up with.  Anyways, I hope that helps, but you really need to grow up.

1. profile image0
        Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well said, Stevennix.  And, completely on point.

cool

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
          Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Motown. I'm glad you think so too. smile

2. profile image61

thanks steven keep that in mind

3. denrley04 profile image59

wow.. very well said.. i can't believe there are still guys out there who uses their heads to think... kudos! :-)

2. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Why would she want to marry you?

1. sofs profile image87

Yeah .. I guess that should be the question.  This  post  is so presumptuous.

1. kerryg profile image88
        kerrygposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Seriously!

3. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 5 years ago

Maybe the 'fat' woman should answer this question: "Would She marry anyone so shallow?"

1. profile image0
      Motown2Chitownposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bobbi, you've got the right idea here...lol

Most "fat" women I know (myself included) wouldn't want to marry someone with such a prehistoric mindset, because we're obviously capable of doing our own hunting and gathering. 

lol

1. K9keystrokes profile image93
        K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

LMAO!!!smile

1. profile image61

keep laughing i am thefunniest on earth u know

2. profile image61

@bobirant is it bad to be shallow and funny sometimes do u like boring men?

4. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 5 years ago

The OP does not seem to be responding to all these view points, I would be interested in the reaction.

1. Jlbowden profile image82
      Jlbowdenposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Maybe he just figured out, that this really is not appropriate content to discuss about in this thread. Besides two things I learned, never to discuss with a woman. Number one...never comment on her size or weight, because none of us are perfect. And number two-never ask a woman her age.  See my mom brought me up right.  (:

1. sofs profile image87

Wise man smile
        It is not about the fat..woman.. but the presumptions that seem to have gone along with it that ticks you off.. hmm

2. profile image61

@sofs as for u i am neutral with u u dont look insulting but i am compelled to find your trouble but i wouldnt no one can please,yeh lady what do u mean lord daniel didnt post in the right plcae would u now the the the third in the universe?huh!

5. mdlawyer profile image60
    mdlawyerposted 5 years ago

This is not the proper forum for such discussions.

1. profile image61

yehe yeh what ever did i kill a bird?i am sorry

6. Lady_E profile image81
    Lady_Eposted 5 years ago

Try to look past the package and see a person's personality. There are a lot of beautiful, slim barbie's out there who, when you really get to know them are not all that...

Read my Hub: Being Fat is not a Crime
    Regards

<snipped link>

1. profile image61

the cheezy lady thanks hmm need to catch u u are looking beautiful even as solomon could i have been satisfied?

7. Maxine Lee profile image78
    Maxine Leeposted 5 years ago

Nice. I'm assuming you think you're a bit of a catch then, Daniel?

Newsflash...most women wouldn't be bothered if their man was overweight but if he was shallow, presumptuous and insulting...well thats another story.

1. profile image61

yeh i am everywomans dream nicely built and sexiest body well still working on my abs i was just been shallow cant u people get it lord daniel didnt mean to insult anyone

2. denrley04 profile image59

maxine, u are so right! lol

8. profile image60
    prettywahineposted 5 years ago via iphone

Kate Middleton married a prince who's almost bald! So, I guess depends on the status or it could be really love!

9. Disappearinghead profile image87
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

I think Lord Daniel lives under the bridge used by the Three Billy Goats Gruff.

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think the same thing - and if s/he doesn't, I think "shallow" is least of his/her problems/challenges.   lol

2. profile image61

take your time u man power pass power ok

10. profile image0
    just_curiousposted 5 years ago

Now, Lord Daniel. You know I'm a fan of your insane and quirky sense of humor, and outlandish ideas on your scripture. However, this is in poor taste. And might hurt the feelings of people with a BMI outside of the range they feel comfortable about. I would have thought a guy that claims to be greater than Zeus would have known that. I'm afraid you fell quite short on this one. sad

1. profile image61

i am sorry i was just been shallow remember God is not a respecter of persons and i didnt mean to insult anyone

11. AliciaC profile image96
    AliciaCposted 5 years ago

I think that the points raised by the OP and his question are insulting to large women. A person’s character is far more important than his or her size, whether the increased size is due to genetics, a medical problem or lifestyle. Implying that all large women are "going to be very lazy" and the other statements made by the poster are not only inaccurate but in my opinion are also extremely unkind.

1. thejeffriestube profile image83
      thejeffriestubeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I applaud your ability to concisely phrase your opinion and I agree.

And I still call him a douchebag.

2. profile image61

yeh yeh what evr i am swwwwoooooorrry

12. writinginalaska profile image83
    writinginalaskaposted 5 years ago

I couldn't get past the horrible grammar/slang much less answer the question.

13. brimancandy profile image82
    brimancandyposted 5 years ago

This is typical locker room banter. The whole who would you rather bang? Rosanne Bar or Ryan Seacrest? Obviously to catch the guy who would rather do the hot guy, then have sex with Rosanne.

Nobody ever takes it that seriously. And, I don't think this is a serious question either. More like Lord was bored, and wanted to see if he could piss someone off. Mission accomplished. Like I said, nothing more than locker room trash.

The way lord post this question I'm surprised it didn't end with "Yo know what I'm sayin'...ditch da bitch."

1. profile image61

impotent cockroach who asked you,i got an insecticide lurking somewhere u know,think twice before insulting me and u dont have to cry,because i havent seen adelinquent cocroach that cannot decipher a shallow message cry ok,heehe,its paining him in the heart,temper temper,my mouth is sharper than two edged sword be warned.so just give up,or u will test the paind of my sword,i am the master of samurai x.google it or check u-tube u will uderstand.

14. Pearldiver profile image88
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

Why is there Such a BIG Fuss over someone who clearly;
    Has a SMALL Membership Issue? big_smile

Get a Life devoid of delusion fella..

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5001642.jpg

It takes a Real Man to get into these!!

1. profile image61

watch it premature cockroach u also came into the world with a low IQ TOO BAD FOR U,CAN U SEE THOSE HOLES IN THE PANTS,THAT is the whole created in your brain just holding hair,hit the sack man

15. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 5 years ago

Is this a joke thread?

If not, the OP is displaying values beneath contempt.

1. profile image61

yeh my main man how are u u understand me man daniels is also a joker

16. Peter Hoggan profile image85
    Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago

It never ceases to amaze me how shallow some people can be. I guess a low intellect, a complete lack of social skills and a hurtful uncaring attitude have something to do with comments like this one.

1. sofs profile image87

Wow you have hit the nail on the head.   Thanks Peter for calling it what it is!

2. profile image61

hmm u are a cockroach with an undersized brain think again

17. K9keystrokes profile image93
    K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago

Really? This is just a very sad and despicable thread, and  should be banished from the HP Kingdom!
    Pearldiver I will need those panties back... wink

1. Peter Hoggan profile image85
      Peter Hogganposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Personally I would prefer that the thread remains as testimony that this idiots views are not tolerated, nor are they aligned with the views of others here at HP. I would prefer that he was immediately banned for life from HP as a warning to any other fuckwitted dinosaurs out there who share his views.

2. profile image61

shut up u bed bug,sinse u know u are a cockroach u should know where u belong... al izard is waiting for in that bush kingdom

18. Jonathan Janco profile image80
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

It amazes me that I still can hold my head high after sharing a gender w/ people like this for the last 37 years. I've never been married, but I've dated many many women and have gotten serious with some. I've dated women with average bodies, I've dated women w/ permanent disfigurements, I've dated women with eating disorders and YES! I have dated fat women, too! In my eyes, every one of them was beautiful!

And I loved all of them!

Of course, the one I really cant do without, the one who is the Moon to my ocean, the Heaven to my Earth, so to speak, she is the one I will marry. I have no idea what she looks like, but I know she will be beautiful to me.

1. habee profile image90
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are awesome!

1. Jonathan Janco profile image80
        Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Habee . . . that confidence boost was just what I needed!

19. newmember profile image61
    newmemberposted 5 years ago

I'll marry any woman that I love and I believe love me, not just because she's the "last resort" period. why desperate?

1. profile image61

yeh nice statement man

2. denrley04 profile image59

correct!

20. habee profile image90
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Here's the thing, OP: some men prefer fat/big women! My husband is one of them. He's always gone out of his way to look for this type. He always thought Kirstie Ally had a pretty face, but he thought she was too skinny. He was elated when she packed on the pounds - his dream come true! lol

1. K9keystrokes profile image93
      K9keystrokesposted 5 years ago in reply to this

@Peter Hogan, I actually kind of agree with you.
      @habee, I agree with your husband, Kirstie Ally is very beautiful; more so these days.
      @newmember, your heart is in the right place!

2. profile image61

yeh woman just joking u know,they could be fun

21. Carol VC profile image61
    Carol VCposted 5 years ago

I find this thread very offensive to plus-size women.
    Its not right to call plus size women a "last resort".
    Although I do respect your opinion, I think you should learn not to stereotype women or people in general. Not all plus-size women are like that. And plus, you love a woman for who she is, NOT because she's the "last resort".

1. Lisa HW profile image82
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think (as mentioned above) there's the "living-under-a-bridge" factor going on with this thread.  Posting offensive threads is what creatures who dwell under bridges do.   Regardless of all the other ways it's offensive, the horrendous grammar (and overall inelegance of presentation  lol ) is enough to make anyone want to claw out his own eyeballs after reading it!  lol

1. profile image61

you i am thinking of a word that will make u cry till u are extinct but i hold my peace never talk to the lord daniel the third in the universe u are asking for trouble.

2. profile image61

yeh yeh whatever no hard feelings

22. profile image61
    lord elijahposted 5 years ago

hello sorry i wasnt able to get back to you all,he was banned from forum posts,well i am lord daniel's companion,he said i should tell you that he was only being shallow and didnt mean to insult or hurt anyones feeling but actually he has women who  loves him so much because he is beautiful to look upon and could make anyone including u all to pee on your  panties.
    However,he wasnt happy receiving insults from some while some praised him some were neutral but were repulsive.So he has chosen to punish the repulsive ones,now instead of using his conventional method he has decided to give them their own medicine but due to the fact the his thread seemed to be abusive he has decided to classify all that posted into two groups.
    There are tow classes of (OP)peopLe:low IQ cockroaches and GOOD butterflies.The butterflies might be protected during the coming 7-year tribulation while the cockroaches are on their own.

(OP)GOOD butterfiles:mindtraps(protected),earnest hub,jonathan,carol vc,k9keystrokes,habee,newmember,brimancandy(man of understanding high IQ),stevennix2001(he understands lord daniels mind HIGH iQ),alicia c,univited writer

low IQ cockroaches:perterhogan(bug xteristics too),sofs,pearl diver(in big trouble),

UNDECIDED:(i dont know where to place these):wrintinglaska(funny weird name),THEJEFFRIESTUBE,just_curious(atheist,but with reason),darknlovely.

WHETHER u believe it or not tribulation begins fall of 2011 and stretches out to 2016/2017,get ready i will send some angels to protect you butterflies unless if u are already saints of GOD,u passed the test,the rest of the cockroaches you are on your own,for the undecided;u are in no mans land.
    This is the verdict from lord daniel.
    Remember God is not a respecter of persons,but lord daniel has love  and respect people when in the mood and forgives thats y he is not God,just_curious u can never understand me,to know my deep wisdom and riches will take aeons of years for u to comprehend,bye from the heart of lord daniel.

lord elijah(his companion)

23. Angie Jardine profile image90
    Angie Jardineposted 5 years ago

Can one flag this creep?

24. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

hmm, this thread is not buried yet?

25. profile image0
    Valemanposted 5 years ago

I don't know whether to take this post seriously or not.  Whatever way it was meant, I would suggest it was posted to cause controversy.  It is not only patronising and insulting, but shows a distinct lack of education.  I think a more pertinent question would be - would any woman, whatever her size want to marry the poster?

26. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

If I was fat I'd like someone to marry me.

I thinks this post might be at risk of offending someone.

working