jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (17 posts)

What would you do?

1. gifty1 profile image59
    gifty1posted 5 years ago

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/4855586_f248.jpg
    What would you do if you find out that your fiance is cheating on you? In the worst case senario the only person you've ever trusted and loved with all your heart.

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

What you do all depends on your values.  What I would do is walk away and not look back.  His "cheating" speaks to his character and what his values are and apparently fidelity is not big on the list.   If you are not in an open relationship where both of you agree that it's OK to have other partners, you are going to be miserable.  You might be able to overlook it once, or even a few times, but ultimately you will be very unhappy in a relationship where your partner is always looking for fresh meat.  So unless you are willing to overlook his cheating for a lifetime you might as well get out now before you have kids and property to divide.   This is NOT someone you can trust.  He's already betrayed you.

gifty1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Disturbia for your advice, it's very helpful.
        You are right.

2. ccdursina profile image29
      ccdursinaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

call Delilah at Magic 98

OK I will.Thanks

3. jpcmc profile image88
      jpcmcposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Walk away!  Don't fall for the I'm sorry, I'll never do that again spiel.  Chances are, he will do it again.

4. Greek One profile image76
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

move on

5. dutchman1951 profile image59
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

walk away, because obviously only one person in that relationship is happy and satisfied, the other is still looking, and may never be satisfied with one person. Do not waste your life like that. Move on

2. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

I would confront 'em and have it out. After you get the story you go from there.

3. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Dump him.  End of story.   smile

1. jpcmc profile image88

I agree!

1. Disturbia profile image60
        Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Absolutely, and I speak from experience.  If you think he will stop, you are only fooling yourself.

1. jpcmc profile image88

Too bad you had to go through that.  I have not cheated nor will I dare cheat on my wife.  If you love the person, you do everything to keep the relationship sacred. 

I'm no saint and I do find other women too attractive for comfort.  But I make it a point to to remove myself from lustful thought nor inappropriate situations.

4. SandyMcCollum profile image79
    SandyMcCollumposted 5 years ago

I would have to know more details, like, was he drunk and stupid, or is it an ongoing relationship? I can forgive some things, but not a relationship being carried out.

It's an ongoing relationship my dear.

2. jpcmc profile image88

Does this mean if the relationship is no longer on going you will still accept the guy?  Come on, he cheated, he lied, and chances are he'll do it again.

5. DIYweddingplanner profile image91
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

Dump him.  If he did it to you once, he'll do it again.

working