jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Parenting in the new millennia.

1. Walt Smith profile image60
    Walt Smithposted 5 years ago

What Super power would you wish upon yourself, to help with the tasks you face being a parent in the new millenia? And of course, why choose the one you did?...W

1. Julie2 profile image80
      Julie2posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I wish I had the power to mute and also snap my fingers and make people that annoy me temporarily disappear.

There are times when my two teens get really loud while they are goofing off not caring if you are watching television or have a headache but when they argue it gets worse. When they try to back talk that mute power and finger snapping would come in handy then I wouldn't feel like smacking them upside there head! yikes

The finger snapping power would help me when hubby annoys me lol

2. Walt Smith profile image60
    Walt Smithposted 5 years ago

Priceless, I figured that the answers would be run of the mill with the usual, super strength or speed. You surprised me with that one I must admit. I guess that would fall under mental telepathy...A mute button. I feel your pain believe me. If I get a chance to read or catch a show, it never fails that either my children or my wife (now ex) would start in. A bit of advice, I was trying to watch something once upon a time and my ex wife was bound and determined to ruin it by talking about a minor issue that could have waited another twenty minutes to resolve...So I pointed the remote at her and began pushing buttons...She asked "Just what do you think you are doing", to which I replied "The darn mute button is broken"...I slept on the couch that night, lol. If you somehow acquire this power, Keep it to yourself. big_smile Thanks for replying to my post, good luck to you and your family...W

3. 61
    jyoticse804posted 5 years ago

I wish, if I had the power of decorating my life as my wish..It would be great for me..