A Bit of Harrlequin Humor

1. Ralph Deeds profile image70
    Ralph Deedsposted 5 years ago

Harlequin Novel, Updated.... 2011 Version:

He grasped me firmly, but gently, just above my elbow and guided  me into a room, his room. Then he quietly shut the door and we  were alone. He approached me soundlessly, from behind, and spoke in  a low, reassuring voice close to my ear.
    "Just  relax."
    Without warning, he reached down and I felt his strong,  calloused hands start at my ankles, gently probing, and moving  upward along my calves, slowly but steadily. My breath caught in my  throat.
    I knew I should be afraid, but somehow I didn't care. His touch  was so experienced, so sure. When his hands moved up onto my  thighs, I gave a slight shudder, and partly closed my eyes. My  pulse was pounding. I felt his knowing fingers caress my abdomen,  my ribcage.
    And then, as he cupped my firm, full breasts in his  hands, I inhaled
    sharply. Probing, searching, knowing what he wanted, he brought his hands  to my shoulders, slid them down my tingling spine and into my  panties.
    Although I knew nothing about this man, I felt oddly  trusting and
    expectant. This is a man, I thought. A man used to  taking charge. A man not used to taking 'No' for an answer. A man  who would tell me what he wanted.
    A man who would look into my soul  and say . . . .

"Okay ma'am, you can board your flight now."

2. JOE BARNETT profile image60
    JOE BARNETTposted 5 years ago

a ha!  thats a good one ralph! name of the next country western song " i lost my wife to the airport security guy"