jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Why women are so vulnerable to any relationship, critics, words, etc.?

1. ankandhk profile image81
    ankandhkposted 5 years ago

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/5136721_f248.jpg
    Why women are so vulnerable to any relationship, critics, words, etc.?
    Why do women fall easily in mans trap? Do women don't care about themselves?

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

really? since when?

2. dutchman1951 profile image60
    dutchman1951posted 5 years ago

Ahhh.....not realy true I believe.

Unles that Woman has some  emotional need that makes her vulnerable, but thats a person that needs psych help, and that is not all women.

Us Guys Lie, and most of you Gals are way ahead of us when we do..!   smile

3. puddingicecream profile image79
    puddingicecreamposted 5 years ago

I don't think all women are. It depends on who they are really.

4. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

Women are only vulnerable when they are ovulating, have their period, give birth, breastfeed, and go through menopause. So, I really don't know what you're talking about when you say we are "vulnerable"... lol

1. dutchman1951 profile image60
      dutchman1951posted 5 years ago in reply to this

klar I have seen in my years  a few women emotionaly in need of male attention, is what I mean, it makes them easy targets for praying males. Lonley, wanting somewone in their life. It makers them let thier guard down so to speak.

I have seen guys prey on that also. not honest at all.a,

5. profile image0
    Muldanianmanposted 5 years ago

I don't see this as a gender issue, but a human one.  People are individuals and some are more sensitive than others.  Men are just as likely to be hurt by criticism or harsh words.

6. Jonathan Janco profile image81
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

I'm not a woman and I still fall for psychological ploys that are orchestated by . . .  guess what? Women!

7. nycgrl profile image80
    nycgrlposted 5 years ago

We women are emotional creatures and all women I don't care who you are, wear their hearts on their sleeves. Men can be more cold and separating. Not to say men don't have feelings but they don't run as deep as for us women. It's not anything we can help, that is how we are. Which is why it seems we are so emotional and vulnerable, it's because we are! And any women that tells me they are tough and aren't emotional yea you are a big fat liar.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is true. I cry with TV commercials. hmm

2. recommend1 profile image70
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Women are not any more emotional than men it is just that women are conditioned to express their emotion more freely as part of 'femininity'.  Men are more conditioned not to show their feelings as part of being 'masculine'.

working