jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

Allowing your relationship to find its second wind!

1. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

If you are stuck in your relationship/marriage are you willing to give it a second change?

Do you think you have fallen out of love?

Do you want to fall in love all over again?

1. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you find yourself "stuck" in your relationship/marriage, then you have a problem. It might be a good time for self-evaluation.
      Once you love someone, the only thing that changes is your perception of that love and it's based on the individual.
      This requires more of understanding self. Love never actually dies...it's our individual perception that changes with regards to it. smile

2. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't over think it sis, or I'd be in trouble, I try to keep it real and what works for us

2. pajamazzon profile image59
    pajamazzonposted 5 years ago

Yes i would give it another chance but if its like years years already and there is no improvement on emotional growth, then i have to let go.

Some people are scared to leave a relationship because they fear of not being able to find someone to love. That's not true, in time you will meet someone who will love you and you will love also in return.

1. Cardisa profile image90
      Cardisaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good, I did mine and I feel more loved. I love him more now than I did when I thought I was in love.

Our relationship has blossomed beyond anything I ever dreamed.