jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

A man is offering half his salary to find a bride

1. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

The Elgin, Ill., native is offering half of his yearly income for one year, about $10,000 to $20,000, to the person who gets him a date with his future wife. He said he will donate to the charity of the person's choice, or walk across the country in a wedding dress to raise money for a charitable cause.
    http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/110615-handsomepaul-horiz-5p.grid-6x2.jpg
    he's had so much bad luck with dates...one jumped out a window on a date...now thats sad!
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43415504/ … ?gt1=43001

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

no comment!

2. jessyferari1 profile image61
      jessyferari1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

hahahahaha..

3. BRIAN SLATER profile image84
      BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

you seem quite interested Stacie why not challenge him-best of British luck smile

1. Stacie L profile image86
        Stacie Lposted 5 years ago in reply to this

no I'm not interested in him... just the story..roll

2. TMMason profile image74
    TMMasonposted 5 years ago

You end up paying for it in the end anyways. So why not just make it a contract and the parties can seal the deal.

3. Greek One profile image80
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

when he gets married, he will lose the other half

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

2. Richieb799 profile image63
      Richieb799posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The phrase 'Money can't buy me love but it sure helps' is coming into my mind smile

4. Stacie L profile image86
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

he he.... yeah getting one is half the battle, it's the other half-keeping her-that's the tough part...

5. 0
    ctbrown7posted 5 years ago

Come on, it isn't that hard to find someone, and even if it is, your not going to find a quality person who will marry you if you are offering money.

1. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't be so sure about that.

6. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I don't want to be responsible for a wife killing herself.

He needs to figure out why women keep jumping out windows and find his own wife.sad

7. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

Women marry for money all the time.  Why do you think Hef with his 85 year old carcus keeps getting young, beautiful woman to marry him... because of his looks?  HA, it's cause there is a payoff in it for them.  And this guy is not offering to pay the future wife, but the person responsible for introducing him to his future wife.  So, he's looking for a matchmaker.  Why not just go on match.com?  It's cheaper and he could probably find someone from that pool of a million or so candidates out there to say yes.

working