jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

Fun Role Playing Idea

1. rob_allen profile image86
    rob_allenposted 6 years ago

Fun Role Playing Ideas That Can Spice Up Your Bedroom Romp?

2. thighhighchick profile image60
    thighhighchickposted 6 years ago

School girl / teacher always a hot night.  We pretend i am failing but he can change that. If its a female friend with me we pretend its an all girl school so you have to have a naughty lesbian encounter if you need relief.  I even have 2 school girl outfits. Hmmmm who can I call to play this?

1. LuisEGonzalez profile image81
      LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You so nasty!!!....MORE.....PLEASE!!!!  big_smile

1. thighhighchick profile image60
        thighhighchickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Lol too funny

2. rob_allen profile image86
        rob_allenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hahahha...yah, more smile

2. rob_allen profile image86
      rob_allenposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that is soooooo hot...any other sexy ideas smile

3. Stevennix2001 profile image84
      Stevennix2001posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Wow, that's a very interesting fantasy. One that I'm sure any straight guy or bisexual/lesbian girl wouldn't mind playing with you. wink  lol tongue

3. 4tune profile image61
    4tuneposted 6 years ago

I've been getting watched by a detective, and even though he found that I was innocent.. He had fallen in love with me and kept watching me,I found out all about it but pretended not to notice then really drove him mad doing things to myself as he watched.

Eventually we ran into each other and I pretended not to know anything, And he asked me out.. Okay this is getting long sorry. lol!

1. Festus D'Prince profile image57
      Festus D'Princeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

dont stop...am getting lost already in the story

4. thighhighchick profile image60
    thighhighchickposted 6 years ago

That sounds kinda fun

5. Jonathan Janco profile image74
    Jonathan Jancoposted 6 years ago

Schoolboy and female teacher is def my personal fave. Most women don't seem to have the confidence for that role though.

6. Smart is Good profile image59
    Smart is Goodposted 6 years ago

You can pretend to have an accident (someone stole from you, a fire, you can't take off your heels, can't take off your corset) so you need help and call the fire fighter or the cop. Then he'll help you with that and you can make sure to thank him in the naughtiest way you can.

Also you can pretend to be in jail, and you have to seduce the cop to let you free. You can use hand cuffs and kinky equipment.

7. janikon profile image88
    janikonposted 6 years ago

I've always liked the 'dirty cop / confidential informant' scenario, it offers so many different avenues to explore.

:: sigh :: I watch far too many crime dramas.

working