jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

excuse me can i have my privacy back?

1. thighhighchick profile image61
    thighhighchickposted 5 years ago

Over the years I have had my privacy intruded on many times, like the time all my panties were stolen out of the laundry in my apartment building. Or the time while visiting my friend at college I was "upskirt" photographed while sitting on the steps of her college. Now this was supposed to be a hub but I dont have time this week to write it so... Yesterday while driving into Boston for work in rush hour traffic I catch a truck driver taking "leg shot" pictures of me. I am in my car,  dont I have any reasonable right to privacy? 
    In the case at the college the police said because I was outside I had no privacy complaint because he was not at an unusual angle. Well in yesterdays  issue he was in a truck looking down on me. That's an unusual angle isn't it? How do you folks feel about this?

2. knolyourself profile image60
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

Not much you can do in society of uncivilized morons, without any inkling of
    manners. You could wear a Berka and suffer
    another form of idiocy.

3. Greg Sage profile image61
    Greg Sageposted 5 years ago

... or like when you spent a solid week starting one sexually provocative thread after another without ever writing a single hub...

... or like this one time at band camp...

1. thighhighchick profile image61
      thighhighchickposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Dont read them then!

1. Greg Sage profile image61
        Greg Sageposted 5 years ago in reply to this

One might note that you'd have to write something first for me not to read it.

2. relache profile image87
      relacheposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Those sorts of  posts combined with a thread topic such as this (esp when you consider "her" sexually-suggestive screen name) triggers a troll alert to me...

4. Barbara Kay profile image85
    Barbara Kayposted 5 years ago

Longer skirts would help.

5. DIYweddingplanner profile image90
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

And possibly moving to Penthouse forums.

6. LuisEGonzalez profile image80
    LuisEGonzalezposted 5 years ago

You have a right to privacy as do we all. Unfortunately, some of us have lost all sense of decency and take things for granted when instead we should be more conscious and use more common sense. Just because someone wears a skirt doesn't allow anyone else to "see" beyond the skirt. If you see what's exposed then fine, but it should stop there. And if I choose a name to use here, well its my choice and we should respect that, and if we don't agree with a particular topic then we should look elsewhere with the caveat that everything remains and its done within reason. hmm