Why Move On?

1. sec5289 profile image61
    sec5289posted 5 years ago via iphone

The more that you hold on to a relationship that is over, the more it will hurt for you. If you don't move on, you will look desperate and it won't make your ex come back if that's what you really want. But if you move on, you get new experiences and you get a chance at a new love. Although you may still love your ex, you could find someone better and someone that is more suited for you. Your ex is an example of someone that you don't need and it helps you realize what you really deserve. To move on, is to show how strong you are and to show other people that it is possible to do. If you can do it, it could give other people more hope. Never hold onto the past because you never know when something better will come along.

1. HattieMattieMae profile image71
      HattieMattieMaeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, I think it's a lesson we all learn some time in our lives, and we are not ready to move on till we are ready to let go. Some times we have to get hurt over and over again till we understand we are creating the pain ourselves by holding on to the relationship. It's kind of like holding you're hand over a fire. I guess when you get burned enough you let go, and move on. It's tragic, but for some reason we feel we need to hang on to it, although deep inside we usually no it's over.

2. 4tune profile image60
    4tuneposted 5 years ago

Completely agree, so many people just don't even have it in them to give anything more than lousy GAMES, I really felt I was going to die just a few days ago but quickly realized how he was playing me and my emotions all along for his lousy ego - Try to avoid online relationships too, It is just too easy for people to hide  their real selves,and so often play secret nasty games that nobody would take it real life from them that is all.

No guy that cares for you even as a friend would go on with you knowing you have emotions invested in them.. and then keep you hanging on for the ride unless he was an Ego driven creep, Loose the creep and get your groove back.