jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

How does a woman perceive a 'Man to Man' relationship?

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image61
    Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago

This is something I always wondered to know about. How does a woman (from your personal point of view) perceive a 'man to man' relationship?

There are two contrasting statements which I heard and liked to:

The first one is:
    "Anything that comes with love should be accepted"

And the second one is:
    "Love is not so blind that it can't distinguish between a man and a woman"

As you can feel the sense of the statement, one is pro and the other is anti. Please let your thoughts flow in. Men are also whole heartedly welcomed to give their opinions.

But, you shouldn't deviate from the prime concern of this topic which is, as the subject highlights

How does a woman (men can also give their opinions) perceive a 'Man to Man' relationship?

1. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That would be my pick.

I've known too many women who married a man, only to discover years later that he was gay. That caused so much grief - I'd much prefer men to be honest and if that's their orientation, go with it.

1. Ronnie_Dey profile image61
        Ronnie_Deyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's true Marisa,
        But if you look a bit wider, being gay really doesn't sums up the phrase 'M2M relationship'. There are thousands of intimate relationships between close friends, doesn't only pertain to sex.

If you go through the history of Alexander The Great, he had a love for his childhood friend, Hephaestion. Men live happily marrying a women... but if there exist a 'love for a man, somewhere in the past' how do woman react? It's not always gay/bi.

2. Cardisa profile image90
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Personally I am curious and fascinated with male on male relationships....and I not talking about brother to brother or father to son....I am talking about homosexuality.

Curious because....I would like to know how they feel, think, how they perceive the world, how they see women.

Fascinated because I find man to man sex a turn on....OK, so I am weird but it's true.....I have never told anyone about it and this may cause a bit of a stir, but it is true.

Just to add, Alexander the great also took male lovers even though he was married to a woman.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image76
      schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago in reply to this

interesting stuff wink