jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Faith in Humanity

1. mkrandhawa profile image60
    mkrandhawaposted 5 years ago

You must not loose faith in humanity.Because it is an ocean where few drops of ocean are dirty , the ocean doesn't become dirty.

1. Freegoldman profile image61
      Freegoldmanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Faith in humanity means a lot of different things to different people. To me faith in humanity means that you faith in your/a society or community that they will do the right thing and that you do something for what you believe or want to stand up for and not because you were forced to do it. When you have "faith in humanity" it kind of makes you feel proud and that you can do anything (as long as it isn't illegal) lol.. You can put it into action many different ways. You could do a little charity work to help the kids in need. You could do a little clean up around your neighbor hood to help your environment. There is something i hope it helps !
      haha i have to do this 2.. lol

2. 0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

Most of us have more faith in humanity that we'd like to admit. Otherwise, we'd all have killed each other by now. smile

3. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

Totally have faith in humanity. Otherwise, I wouldnt survive as a pacifist.

4. Cagsil profile image82
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

It's the only faith one should have other than self. wink

5. mkrandhawa profile image60
    mkrandhawaposted 5 years ago

You are right cagsil it is only the faith one should have  other self:)  :smile

1. Cagsil profile image82
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

6. Clairepeek profile image60
    Clairepeekposted 5 years ago

Interesting thought mkrandhawa!
    Humanity... I become often mad at 'us' when I see, read or hear how disrespectful to life 'we' can be; I often say that 'now it is decided, I give up on the mankind, let's go live on a deserted island'... but the thing is, I just vent my frustration, some days louder than others... Humanity can be beautiful too and we have proof every day, although not in regular newspapers... we don't communicate well about what's good... it does not mean that it does not exist.
    Faith in humanity... yes... and always ^_^

7. Spacekid profile image61
    Spacekidposted 5 years ago

Sometimes I wonder about humanity, but I can't live without it, so I guess i wouldn't want it any other way