jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

This Ie The Reason Why Men Avoid Commitment

1. ainunsacharani profile image62
    ainunsacharaniposted 5 years ago

DO you confuse because your partner always drove away when the question  of commitment from your lips? If you not get any answer, there could be another priority was thinking. What are they?

The seriousness of the relationship is usually marked by a pledge of commitment is said to be men in women. But if it is still not dangle from his lips, the seriousness of the relationship can be far from their mind. Then, what is the reason they reached the time when the  commitment expressed by their couple?

Too concentrate on career
    It does make people frustrated. However, hard workers usually are very obsessive pursuit of job priorities. Sure you will not wait forever is not it? Whether you've decided the relationship will move forward or let go flat? Workaholic type usually are only focused on his work alone, and not simply offer emotional support to anyone. Although you try to change it, in the end it still will end in disappointment because he will still be a requirement to make the job number one in his life.

Type like this will not stop until they did have the satisfaction and the desire to get serious with someone. If you find a figure like this, better think again and again to continue your relationship. You certainly do not want when he was in a relationship with you at the same time he also played around with other women.

Fear of commitment
    This fear can arise for many reasons. Are they afraid because they do not want to be bound, worried that they were not satisfied to have a relationship with many women or have not been convinced by their own future. Various reasons are usually the reasons behind them avoid commitment. So, before your relationship goes gray in some time to come, set from now on if you really want to continue that relationship or not.

They have not found the right figure
    Despite the way with some women, they do not feel confident with the figures found. Therefore, they were still looking for more ideal figure to suit her wishes. When you know that he still held out the relationship with you, immediately set the decision. If indeed it is apparent, there is no reason to continue a relationship with him is not it?

1. manthy profile image84
      manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I' not with you on this one sorry

2. Dave Mathews profile image59
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do not know what your national language is, but I have difficulty trying to understand what you are trying to ask or to say. Sorry?

1. manthy profile image84
        manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah I agree I just can't follow it.

3. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

Your post seems like a hub to me. Your post does not encourage discussions, you are therefore making your point. You also have a grammar/language issue where persons are not able to understand what it is you are trying to say.

1. Dave Mathews profile image59
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Cardisa: Whom are you directing your comment to? If it is the comment of Dave Mathews, My comment is at the very bottom of the page. The upper part is from the author of the question.

3. Cardisa profile image89
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I am sorry Dave, I sometimes do that. My comments were meant for the author.....I can even pronounce her name, let alone spell it.

4. ainunsacharani profile image62
    ainunsacharaniposted 5 years ago

i'm so sorry bout that..
    i came from Indonesia, a country in Asia..
    I'm still working out my English till now..
    once again sorry...
    hope i can write another one with more understandable English..
    thank u all..

5. dianne143 profile image61
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

6. 61
    bless45posted 5 years ago

Hi, Greetings from Blessing
    My name is miss Blessing, l saw your profile today and after going through it
    then l made up my mind to contact you as my friend. so l want you to write back
    to me through my email address (blessingbaby2012@hotmail.com) so that l will give
    you my picture and for you to know more about me. l hope to see your mail soon.
    lt is from me,
    miss Blessing.