jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

A girlfriend with alot of guy friends?

1. Nat6 profile image59
    Nat6posted 5 years ago

Well, my girlfriend has alot of guy friends purely because they are easier to get along with..
    As much as she says they are totally harmless it still worries me..
    Any help/tips?

1. Lisa4 profile image60
      Lisa4posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Relationships between woman and men is less stressful than woman and woman.  Sometimes woman tend to judge and gossip more so that's probably what she is avoiding. If you met her while hanging out with the boys ... well you can't change her now! Don't be jealous she's just being herself.

2. Greek One profile image81
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

it might be harmless...

but odds are the guys have thought about $!@%%% her

2. 0
    Sherlock221bposted 5 years ago

I know a lot of women, who get on better with men than women.  There is nothing wrong with this.  It is perfectly possible and normal for people to have friendships with people of the opposite gender.  If you are jealous, your girlfriend may pick up on this, which can't be very good for a relationship.

3. dianne143 profile image60
    dianne143posted 5 years ago

I agree to all they are harmless you don't have to worry about it. I personally say that I have guy friends and there is nothing wrong about it. It's fun to have guy friends less issues, arguments and misunderstanding. So chillax nothing to worry about as long as you knew who are her guy friends.

4. thighhighchick profile image60
    thighhighchickposted 5 years ago

I have way more Guy friends than women friends
    I think guys are so easy to get along with whereas girls are much more judgmental. I only have a handful of women friends that are  friends.