jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

How to make it when that special person don't call

1. MYBJACK profile image60
    MYBJACKposted 5 years ago

Have you ever wonder, how you were going to get through the night without hearing from that special person? Why it hurts so bad cause you need to hear their voice?  Looking at the telephone hoping and praying it would ring?  Running to the door everytime the doorbell ring?  There is hope, you can make it and the pain will leave.  These are the steps to help you survive:  Don't pick up the telephone, keep tellling yourself "when I make it through 1 night I can make it through the rest of my life, watch a movie you enjoy, talk to a friend who will not be negative, realize your soul mate is out there just waiting for you, but most of all remember each day it get easier and the sun will shine and the rain will go away.  keep telling yourself I made it through 1 day now it gets easier.    This is a poem I wrote it might help someone.
                         I'M FREE
    My heart hurts like a teen with their 1st crush.
    My eyes can't see the light for the darkness.
    My mind just keep wondering where did I go wrong.
    My life seems so lonely and empty
    My hope and  dreams are gone, what am I to do?
    Pray and Pray all hurt and pain will come to an end.
    The longer I pray, the more I feel free.
    Thank you GOD you have delievered me from this grief.
    I'm free and oh so happy, I can see the sunshine and the clouds are gone.
    I have found happiness, oh how I smile.
    Love is fun and Love is good; Love is Me.

2. mickaa2001 profile image61
    mickaa2001posted 5 years ago

your right day by day it does get easier and its refreshing to know that your soul mate is still out there. The bothersome part is how much longer does the wait have to be.

1. vox vocis profile image92
      vox vocisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's hard when the one you love doesn't love you back, but unfortunately it's the story of almost everybody's life. Once you accept that it wasn't meant to be, you'll find a way to continue with your life, stronger and smarter than before. Just don't forget to open your eyes and ears because you may just pass the right one while waiting for the wrong one.

3. ubanichijioke profile image52
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

I agree with you.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

Many years from now you'll be looking back remembering all that madness and suffering, and saying to yourself: what a fool I was! Right now you just have to survive, - one night at a time.