jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (16 posts)

is it hard to love someone who are already married?

1. anica23 profile image60
    anica23posted 5 years ago

someone was courting me but the problem is he is already married.. what will i do?

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Just think of it, he courted her wife before, with the same lines he's using in you now, and then was planning to leave her for a new one - in this case - it's you. Then when you give in, he'll marry you.
      Then a year later, a girl will join the hubpages and would be asking the same question you are asking right now in this forum, but this time the girl was the new one, and you'll be the wife.

2. TTanglewood profile image60
      TTanglewoodposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If he is married as in legally but on the way to divorce and living on his own, proceed with caution.

If he is married as in still living with his wife, run the other way as fast as you can.

3. OutWest profile image59
      OutWestposted 5 years ago in reply to this

F*ck him!  lol

1. manthy profile image83
        manthyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't hold back Outwest tell her how you feel

4. janikon profile image87
      janikonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Run, do not walk. If the man has any respect for his wife then he wouldn't be courting you - I need you to go out and rent 'He's Just Not That Into You' pay particular attention to the Bradley Cooper's storyline.

2. Lisa HW profile image83
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

I kind of think "courting" isn't exactly the way this clown's behavior should be described.  Your choice of that particular word implies you've been flattered by this guy's behavior - and you really shouldn't be (IMHO, of course  hmm  ).  There are a lot of other words/phrases that would better describe this guy's behavior.  Maybe if you think in terms of those, you'll see his behavior in the same less flattering, and less favorable, light that a lot of other people would.

3. calpol25 profile image76
    calpol25posted 5 years ago

I agree with TTanglewoods post..

4. manthy profile image83
    manthyposted 5 years ago

If he is married,you shouldn't waste your time.
    He won't leave his wife for you.
    He is using you and not thinking about his wife.
    People like him make me sick

5. anica23 profile image60

yah ...your right! it's a big mistake if he will be my boyfriend.... it's a sin...
    But his showing me that he really loves me... but i don't want hurt his wife...haaaaaaaaaaaaaist! i want to ignore him., i already know that if ever i'll say YES to him.. at the end i'll be the one to get hurt not him...

1. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great decision there... you will surely find someone who loves you for who you are.. Best wishes to you smile

6. Jonathan Janco profile image82
    Jonathan Jancoposted 5 years ago

The only oppurtunities I seem to get nowadays are from women who are already in commited relationships. Even though this has put more than a damper on my love life, I find it a little too insulting to give in to it. So my advice to you is dont give in.

7. anica23 profile image60

i think his not looking for love...its not love,its lust..right?

8. ubanichijioke profile image49
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Yeah, it is pure lust. Better open your eyes and take a walk

9. lockgirl profile image61
    lockgirlposted 5 years ago

If he is married and with you whats to say when he is married to you he isn't with someone else. This man is a dog that needs to be put out. Find yourself a man that loves you and you love him without any added baggage

10. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

If this man respected his wife he would not be "courting" you, so he will not respect you either. Think about the consequences of dating a married man. The fact that you are here asking this question means you have some doubts. Don't be fooled into thinking that this man will treat you nay differently than how he treats his wife. Who to tell if he is not fooling around with other women.