jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Are women too emotional?

1. Jcroichy profile image60
    Jcroichyposted 5 years ago

Check out my latest hub. Do you think men are straightforward and women are emotional?

1. candice22 profile image60
      candice22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

i guess gender is not an issue. it all depends how  a person thinks. one seems emotional when he/she doesn't know how to weigh things maturely. one becomes straightforward when he/she does not know how to control the situation and does know how to react fairly.

2. rikabothra profile image61
      rikabothraposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do not think women are too emotional, as personally I feel men are also as emotional. However, the difference lies in the fact that women convey their feelings and show that they are emotional more often while men do not and they try and keep it within themselves.

2. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Men can be as sneaky as women, but yes. Women are too emotional and they do let their negative emotions guide them. Which is one of the reasons I avoid friendships with women like the plague.

3. Jcroichy profile image60
    Jcroichyposted 5 years ago

I think men are secretly emotional beings

4. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 5 years ago

We are all emotional, we wouldn't be human if we weren't.  But I think women tend to show their emotions more because it is more readily excepted.  Many men still have the male stereotype of being strong and silent, and the "real men don't cry" mentality inside their heads. However, I have known a few men who were down right drama queens.

5. wittyDoll profile image60
    wittyDollposted 5 years ago

I think both men and women are emotional but we only find it to others when we closely think each other...