jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why do people look for love in the wrong places?

1. Jcroichy profile image59
    Jcroichyposted 5 years ago

I know so many people who look for love at bars and parties. What's wrong with these people? I wrote a hub on it.

2. cmlindblom profile image80
    cmlindblomposted 5 years ago

I don't think parties and bars are the wrong places..... pretty much everyone goes there looking for some kind of love or attention. Think about it, single girls go there to get attention from guys and possibly meet someone and single guys go there to give attention to single girls and desperately trying to seduce someone.

3. lovelypaper profile image67
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

It doesn't seem to be the best place to meet your mate but you never know, Mr. or Mrs. Right may be sitting at the bar. I met my hubby of almost 21 years at work. He was a regular customer, I was a cashier.

4. mega1 profile image79
    mega1posted 5 years ago

Cute.  But the subject has been done to death!  Why, indeed, do people behave like human beings all over the place, when they should be studying and practicing smart behavior!  lol

5. cmlindblom profile image80
    cmlindblomposted 5 years ago

I believe if im going to a bar and have the mind set that not completely trashy I'm sure some girls that go to bars are the same way.... everyone who reads this have gone to a bar most likely, are you saying you are not mr. or mrs. right to someone?