jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

1. jean2011 profile image81
    jean2011posted 5 years ago

How important are friends to you? Do you have a best friend?

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have a circle of friends , but would not call all of them a best friend. I only have a couple that I would seriously believe is a best friend and I have known them for years.

2. VENZKHVAM profile image60
    VENZKHVAMposted 5 years ago

They are my life 's pulse.
    I do have but my failures have made those friends run away. then i realized that they are not at all my friends just but an acquaintanceship. Yes among many few friends are there who came forward to shoulder my thoughts and support me morally I feel great for them.

3. sholland10 profile image91
    sholland10posted 5 years ago

I have 4 best friends.   My oldest best friend goes back 30 years, and we still share everything.  We live 4 hours apart, but with facebook, texting, and free long distance service, we talk or at least keep track of each other every day.  I have another friend and we go back 25 years.  We live closer, but we do not see each other as often but know the other is always there. Then there are my two best friends from my job, and we go back 20 years.

When I have a funny story or a sad or bad day, I know exactly who I can depend on to talk to.  My four friends are priceless and I could not imagine life without them.