How long should I wait before breaking the no contact?

1. 60
    midoosposted 5 years ago

my ex gf has a fear of commitment that makes her behave so strangely. when I first knew her she was so caring but suddenly things got bad and we broke up. she called and we got back to each other then I couldn't bear her strange behavior so I left her then I called her and got her back!! this time when she got into the indifferent mood and was never answering me for days! I asked her a very stupid and terrible question if she had someone else in her life! I made her angry that she sent me a message saying it's over, I replied that I agreed with her yet I wanted us to talk to end it in a more proper way for us, well she didn't reply so I sent her another message which was so emotional and I said explicitly that I loved her and still do yet it was also implied that I am accepting reality.....I am going into the no contact thing now but I wonder if those messages were too wrong or reduce my chances and how long should I wait sometimes I think of her message as an angry reaction and is not really a well thought decision which makes me want to call her pretty sooner that people say it's right.....I love her so much and don't be fooled with the shallow description to our story because I am almost sleeping and never posted anything before or talked abt my feelings in public.

1. Lisa HW profile image83
      Lisa HWposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't break it at all.  Why do so many guys have such a hard time just accepting that someone broke up with them?  Let it go.  Let her go.  Move on.

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
      Hollie Thomasposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That's good advice Midoos, you should take it.