jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

How to get over the impossible?

1. 60
    Loveatadistanceposted 5 years ago

So about a month back I just came back from my vacation. On the 10 hour flight back I met this guy that's exactly 30 years older than me and he treated me really well and we just got along amazingly. By the end of the 10 hours he could understand my feelings better than my boyfriend and I could complete his sentences. Now I feel so in love with him but the problem is he lives in a different city in a different province and he is married and has a daughter the same age as me. I know it's wrong and I don't want to be a homewrecker but I don't know how to stop loving him. I even composed him a song that I want to play and email him for his birthday and after 2 weeks apart I was so desperate I bought plane tickets to his city. Of course I didn't go but I really wanted to. What should I do?

1. AEvans profile image74
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It isn't love it's infatuation. He made you feel the way you need to feel as a woman. There are many men out there who can provide you with the same feelings and emotions you are feeling right now. I would recommend learning how to love yourself and through that, you will be able to love another person. Conditionally and unconditionally. Wishing you all of the best.

1. Cagsil profile image83
        Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1. AEvans profile image74
          AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Cags. smile

2. 0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are IN-LUST, not IN-LOVE. Think of the other woman and put yourself in her shoes. No matter how strong a connection you have with this man, you came in second and just because two people have amazing chemistry doesn't mean that you are the best match for each other in this lifetime. smile