jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)

Dirty Talk In The Bedroom

1. Mrs.Nita profile image60
    Mrs.Nitaposted 5 years ago

Ok men. This is mainly for you.  What kind of bedroom talk really gets you going and why. I had a situation where to me in my opinion what I was asked to say was not only out of character for me but derogatory. So I refused to say it.  Help me out people. I'm trying to educate myself.

2. AEvans profile image67
    AEvansposted 5 years ago

So of the men may be to shy to answer. lololo! Good question. I hope you receive many responses. smile

3. Stacie L profile image88
    Stacie Lposted 5 years ago

oh you know the old saying.."a lady in the kitchen and a *hore in the bedroom"....wink

4. MelissaBarrett profile image60
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

That's why most women prefer nookie with the lights off... so the men cant see us roll our eyes.

Oh yes baby, you are the best ever roll

5. Mrs.Nita profile image60

I really hope they're not shy...I need answers ...of course a lady in the streets and a freak in the sheets ...I can say baby you're the best...but it's the crazy stuff that turns me off.

1. profile image0
      klarawieckposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interestingly enough, you've only received replies from women! tongue That goes to show you who's more interested in all the dirty talk business! big_smile

1. recommend1 profile image66
        recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

EXCUSE ME !!!!!    Women AND a smutty Panda !

6. recommend1 profile image66
    recommend1posted 5 years ago

Talking out of character in the bedroom is just part of creating a fantasy where the partner is just a stand in for some imaginary figure - personally I have never felt the need to talk dirty and imagine that my partner was somebody else.

The required "oh baby that is so good" response is ego food, I prefer my partner to be out of breath big_smile

7. Mrs.Nita profile image60

Yeah, out of breath sounds good to me, but all i hear is say something.  I'm like what do u want me to say...He's like say something dirty...i'm a freaky girl...not a dirty girl...so the best that i can usually come up with is f%$k me and i'm sure that gets boring after awhile.

1. recommend1 profile image66
      recommend1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then you are just the object under him while he imagines he is with Kiley Smiley someone or other; this cultural 'angel or whore' image of woman has a lot to anwer for doesn't it !

8. Mrs.Nita profile image60

I think so far the post are from women because i'm not the only woman with this question...seriously every woman that i've talked to about talking dirty in the bedroom with there man are just as stumped as i am.

9. whiteorchids profile image70
    whiteorchidsposted 5 years ago

One man out of how many on HP? Mmmmmmmm..... imagine that. lololo! big_smile AEvans

10. Disappearinghead profile image87
    Disappearingheadposted 5 years ago

Speaking as a man I've never understood what talking dirty was supposed to achieve. I'm simple, show me a naked lady and I'm turned on. Wish I knew what turned my wife on though...... Cleaning the house and doing the shopping doesn't work. Ho hum.

11. jcmayer777 profile image74
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

I like dirty talk.  I like talking about another person in the bed with us, places to "unload" and...well....stuff like that. (in case you haven't guessed - the 777 in my username isn't a religious statement)

I wasn't actually into this when I was young, but now that I'm older and divorced, I've found it to be quite exciting.

I echo what another said about a lady in public and a ho' in the bedroom, although I wouldn't quite put it like that.  There is something to be said for a woman that is classy, smart, with an awesome personality, but has a nasty side.

Do what you're comfortable with, but don't knock it until you try it smile

12. schoolgirlforreal profile image73
    schoolgirlforrealposted 5 years ago

I think dirty talk even if you don't mean it gets both excited more, just saying it (even if you're conservative)

13. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

ohhhhh Greeek One... I looooooooooooooooove your Hub.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1. profile image0

Oh Greeeeeeek One... You type soooooooooooooooooooo goooooooooooooooood! lol

14. ubanichijioke profile image52
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

'Oh baby hit me harder' kinda of dirty talk does turn some people on but not me.

I believe in what i can see [big*] rather than hear.

1. Mrs.Nita profile image60
      Mrs.Nitaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't mind dirty talk..it's more ofof just knowing what to say...but if it's something far fetched...then it becomes a turn off for me.

1. profile image0

Saying the right thing at the right time in the right way is an art form. Dirty talk can have devastating results at times.

working