jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Darkness in bedroom!

1. ajayshah2005 profile image73
    ajayshah2005posted 5 years ago

what do you prefer in the bedroom with your partner?
    Lights off/lights on and why?

1. 0
      lostwithinmyselfposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Defiantly with lights off, even in the day time i shut the curtains as i hate my body!! x

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Okay, first off- I'm not married. Which is the category you put this under. Secondly, lights on or off, makes no difference. When that close to whomever is there, I can see. wink I've better than 20/20 vision, which is helpful. smile

3. ajayshah2005 profile image73
    ajayshah2005posted 5 years ago

Most women either switch off the lights or closes eyes during sxe.If so,why do they do?

1. AEvans profile image73
      AEvansposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Many women feel uncomfortable with themselves in the light. Media tends to make many believe if they are not pencil thin, men will not find them attractive. It all depends on the woman. Preferences all depend on the woman. smile

4. Hunbbel Meer profile image92
    Hunbbel Meerposted 5 years ago

A little, dim light so as I could see her smile

5. 0
    Emile Rposted 5 years ago

Dim light. The closet light on, the overhead off. Stark light is great for  a demigod; but muted lighting seems to make me feel comfortable with what I perceive as my imperfections without being rendered completely blind.

6. Zabbella profile image76
    Zabbellaposted 5 years ago

Dim light.  A small lamp.  The brightness of an overhead is just too jarring!

7. Escobana profile image88
    Escobanaposted 5 years ago

Depending on our mood. Sometimes we use candles, sometimes we use dim light, sometimes it's dark in the middle of the night and sometimes we like the light of the tv only.

Most importantly....the bedroom isn't the only place. We enjoy making love all the same, while I'm preparing lunch in the kitchen, sunlight coming in, loving every inch of light there is.

8. Cardisa profile image91
    Cardisaposted 5 years ago

I guess it depends on my mood. I mostly prefer dim lights, but there are times when we wake up in the middle of the night to do you know what and at that time the room is usually dark.

9. ubanichijioke profile image49
    ubanichijiokeposted 5 years ago

Light on is the best!

1. ajayshah2005 profile image73
      ajayshah2005posted 4 years ago in reply to this