jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (14 posts)

I just Discovered A Mathematical Hypothesis For Finding True Love!

1. accofranco profile image74
    accofrancoposted 5 years ago

please i have been busy researching & working on this hypothesis, and finally it has become a success; a mathematical hypothesis for finding true love...it works so fast and for real. So please i don't this discovery to die like so many other vital discoveries that would have solved global problems...please HOW DO I ANNOUNCE THIS TO THE WORLD? MAYBE LIKE ON GUINNESS BOOK OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT? Any idea or suggestion will be greatly  appreciated, thanks!

1. Cathleena Beams profile image73
      Cathleena Beamsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

;o)

2. thelyricwriter profile image58
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

call your local news, have it pattoned, and start making money

3. Lisa HW profile image80
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

Getting mathematical formulas patented can be tricky, because some can't be patented.  I don't know a whole lot about it, but I assume there could be a difference if you came up with the formula, or have found one someone else came up with but that you can use for your own purposes.  Whether or not applications can be patented, I don't know.  Personally, I think you ought to talk to a patent attorney about it before anything else.

4. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 5 years ago

Sorry, I learned that formula when I was 21 years ago.  $1,000,000 = True Love

1. Disturbia profile image60
      Disturbiaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

$1,000,000 = True Love... lollollollol... I have four ex-husbands who all seem to have learned that same formula.   Too bad it doesn't really work.

1. tobey100 profile image60
        tobey100posted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol

2. profile image0
        Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you're in love with money then yes, otherwise - NO, NOT EVEN CLOSE.
        Money means nothing. With all the money in the world you can still be sick,old,depressed,ugly,lonely, scared and... unloved. One more thing - if you have a lot of money, you are the target for all scamsters and professional criminals, and it's not a laughing matter.

1. profile image0
          RookerySpoonerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I would rather be miserable with money than miserable without it.  With plenty of cash, I could always buy plenty of gin, and misery would seem more bearable.

1. profile image0
            Home Girlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Then you'll become an alcoholic with even more misery, sickness, no ecape. For most people lots of money IS a tragedy, they cannot handle that. They either ruin their life or lose it all or both - and very fast.

1. Greek One profile image76
              Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Say what?

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Gu_tony8POY/TWz-jwerMzI/AAAAAAAANiQ/WsC4iawHeF4/charlie_sheen.jpg

5. Greek One profile image76
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

Beat you to it...

6 + 9 = True Love

6. profile image0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

What is this? 6 wives + 9 children?

7. Abdullah Qasim profile image60
    Abdullah Qasimposted 5 years ago

Just do this.

working