What evidence shows that people from the same sex get in love

Jump to Last Post 1-13 of 13 discussions (85 posts)
  1. amelbi profile image59
    amelbiposted 12 years ago

taking into consideration that all women are negative and all men are positive.

1. wilderness profile image95
      wildernessposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That tens of thousands of same sex couples are in love.  Are you not curious as to what evidence there is that opposite sex people "get in love"?

Men do not carry a positive electrical charge, nor are they eternal optimists (the only two definitions of the term "positive" I can think of) any more than women carry a negative charge or are eternal pessimists always looking for the worse possible scenario.

2. livelonger profile image85
      livelongerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

About as absurd a rationale as any that reduces same-sex love to an "abominable act".

May the anions and cations be with you... lol

1. Mighty Mom profile image78
        Mighty Momposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Now, now, there you go being all NEGATIVE again, LL! lol

1. livelonger profile image85

True story....negative-ion surfactants are much more effective at cleaning than positive-ion surfactants.

That's because dirt tends to be positively charged.

Rocked your world, huh? lol

So what are you saying? That women are dirt?
            lol

1. psycheskinner profile image84
              psycheskinnerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

No... by that logical men (positive) are....

Oh, right!
                I get so easily confused by absolute pronouncements.
                Men are positive and from Mars.
                Women are negative and from Venus.
                Venus is therefore a clean planet and Mars is dirty.
                I'll put my logic up against the OP's any day! smile

BINGO! big_smile

2. wilderness profile image95

Does that mean that those nasty women have stolen all our electrons from Mars?!  We want 'em back! smile

3. Greek One profile image63
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

why else would a man want another man to put his @%@%^@%$ up his @#%@#%@^% if not for love

2. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

They fact they say so. And I have no idea what you mean by "positive" and "negative" unless it is "have a penis" and "have a vagina"--and these are not the organs that experience "love".  They experience just one method of having sex.

3. psycheskinner profile image84
    psycheskinnerposted 12 years ago

Our body is made of cells and molecules.  It is not charged as a whole.

Gender has no effect on this lack of charge.

Sex has not effect on charge.

electrons do not require a pair of anything.

Chromosomes are not charged.

You, sir, are not only wrong, but seriously delusional.

4. amelbi profile image59

Do you believe our body is made up of just energy and that everything on earth is sorely made up of energy? Have you study the mitochondria of the cell in its detaile form, there we just talk of electrons and energy. The prove is that when you eat either plants or meat is to gain energy  and when we talk about energy, we cant leave out atoms, electrons, protons and what so ever is concern.

No. There is also matter.

That is true of the earth and my body. Matter and energy are both inseparably necessary.

Yes I have studied the mitochondria, they aren't in all cells and they create ATP, a form of chemical energy. Have you? At which university or from which sources? They allow biological processes to occur but do not give the body or any of its organs a "charge" with a "positive" or "negative" valence.  You do understand the difference between chemical and electrical energy, right?

The fact food becomes chemical energy in our metabolisms has no bearing on your bizarre claim that humans have different charges according to gender and that we need heterosexual pairing to... something to do with these imaginary charges (does celibacy cause spontaneous combustion, then?).

They don't. It doesn't. Utter nonsense.

Even before we get to the anti-gay agenda this doesn't make sense.

No.

amelbiposted 12 years agoin reply to this

That to tell that our body function due to this presences of charges which play a role in producing energy for our cells, organs and systems. So, if this charges can play this role in producing these energy while do the same for our feelings. When you get to study what we call life you will find out that life is all about energy. All what we do is base only on energy and attraction and there is no attractionif the charges are of the same kind, that I dont have to teach you.

You don't have anything to teach me, or anyone else here.

I hope you arent making it a personal problem. We are just discusing okay?

Discussion would involve interaction.  You are just repeating the same nonsense and ignoring the fact that it bears no relation to physical reality. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Static_electricity

5. MelissaBarrett profile image58
    MelissaBarrettposted 12 years ago

Must. Not. Personally. Attack.

lol  It's hard sometimes, isn't it?  This has to be what happens when one believes whatever they find on the web; certainly this incredible concoction  of distortion and fabrication didn't come out of a high school somewhere!

Gawd, I sure hope not!
        This theory seems to be the other end of the spectrum from creationism, but equally ... I don't even know the right word. sad

1. MelissaBarrett profile image58
          MelissaBarrettposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I know the correct word, but the filters will just star it out anyway.

lol

2. MelissaBarrett profile image58

See, this community (as a whole) is actually a relatively intelligent lot.  Even though we don't all agree.

If this crap was posted in a forum with less educated or intelligent people the response might be "look at all those big words, he must be smart"  It wont fly here, even with the religionists, but that's how stupidity gets spread.

I read the hubber's hubs just out of curiousity... 

Some of my favorite quotes:

"2- Babies eat a lot and hence pu pu a lot also, and when this happen since the pu pu comes from inside and is very hot it makes the baby feel unconfortable."

"So, you should always "breast feed" them. I insist on the this word "breast feed" that is, you give them breast milk and will also contriduct in increasing the mother and child relationship."

So yeah, that's what we are dealing with.

??? No mention that the pu pu is negative, and that's what makes a positive baby "unconfortable"?  I have to say that I'm totally shocked and disappointed here.  Such learned discourse should certainly include that commonly known fact!

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60
          Hollie Thomasposted 12 years agoin reply to this

I have to interject here, did one not notice a lot of hot poo when they read the title?

6. petertheknight profile image63
    petertheknightposted 12 years ago

Let's turn this question on you:

What evidence shows that people from the opposite sex get in love?

When you figure the answer out to this one then you will find the answer to your question.

You see, females are covered with negatively-charged thetans, and...

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

You forgot hot poo also.

Santorum? Yuck!

1. Hollie Thomas profile image60

Perhaps not the optimal state.  lol

2. wordscribe43 profile image91
          wordscribe43posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, Hollie, but it's hot "pu pu".  Come on!  lol

7. amelbi profile image59

When two people of the opposite sex meet and that the fall in love, there is a sort of connection between them. This connection has to do with what they feel for each other and when we talk of feeling we talk of hormones. When this hormones are secreted between these two opposite sexs there is a very complex reacWhen two people of the opposite sex meet and that the fall in love, there is a sort of connection between them. This connection has to do with what they feel for each other and when we talk of feeling we talk of hormones. When this hormones are tion that take place in them at that moment and this reactions excite the charges in them to the highest which lead to that attraction. But, it is not always the case because some  people from the opposite sex meet and this attraction is not significant and hence nothing happens. This is because the electron, the charges in them have not been excited. Here you have to understand that, the connection done with the eyes is not only done at the physical state but also at the atomic state. Because when someone of the opposite sex attracts you, more charges that is a very huge amount concentrate at the level of the eyes. In some people this amount of charges is so high that it can even cause neurological ( electric) confussion for a few second when the connection is cut off a brusk way. This concentration of charges is due to the presences of these opposite charges existing in the opposite sex which emmigrate from different part of the body with majurity comming from the brain.
    Imagine a DUM containing a huge amount of +ve charge and another one containing a huge amount of -ve charge. When the two meet you can imagine what will happen. This just an example dont rely  to it.
    You have to understand that, on earth and in the universe as well as paradise is you want everything work in pair and the pair here is and will always be opposite that is, -ve an +ve, light and darkness, good an bad, women an man, fire and water etc This all is to set up what the call equilibrium.

More garbage.  I will address only one item in this morass of misinformation; the idea that you can "excite" the charge on an electron.

An electron has a negative charge of 1 e, or about 1.6021765 × 10−19 coulombs.  It cannot be changed and is forever static.  It cannot be "excited", whatever that means to you.

I can't imagine where you are getting this strange information that flies in face of all we know and see in chemistry, biology, physics and nearly every other field of study of sub-atomic particles and/or electricity.  Are you just making it up as you go along?

Like I said energy and attraction are the basic of life. If these two are not, isnt also. And when we talk about attraction we talk about opposite charges.

No, when you talk about attraction you talk about opposite charges and electrons.

No one else does; the rest of the population recognizes that human bodies cannot carry even a semi-permanent electrical charge.  They certainly recognize that electrical charge is not what determines the sex of a zygote.

Only metaphorically when it comes to human bodies. The human body has no charge other than a bit of pitiful static electricity from time to time.  In which case perhaps we are meant to mate with carpets.

lol  I'm sorry, Psyche, but that doesn't sound like much fun.  Rug burns and all you know. 

All in all I think I'd prefer a human for mating purposes.  They may not be much good for walking on (squishy, uneven and noisy when being tromped) but much better for mating.

I'm sure there's a fetish in their somewhere, but I sure as heck am not going to Google "human furniture"

2. Aficionada profile image80
      Aficionadaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Intelligence and stupidity?  Clarity and obfuscation?  Good grammar and nonsensical writing?

After reading these posts, my equilibrium is completely messed up.  Time to go read some truth.

3. SeamlessDestiny03 profile image61
      SeamlessDestiny03posted 11 years agoin reply to this

Hormooones! I can tell you what mine do when I meet a really attractive woman that I connect with- contents too inappropriate for this hub, thought wink BUT I can tell you that when I run into an attractive lad my hormones lay dormant. I guess thats what lube is for.

1. SeamlessDestiny03 profile image61
        SeamlessDestiny03posted 11 years agoin reply to this

*though

8. Cardisa profile image88
    Cardisaposted 12 years ago

This is certainly one of the most ridiculous posts I have yet to see in the forums. All women are negative and all men are positive? Is that a joke. Are we some kind of electrical equipment?

What evidence? Love is love no matter who you love and have nothing to do with protons, electrons or whatever else is involved in physics.

You have to understand that life does not only end 'here'. We are human being and everything that happen to us we have to understand when, where, how and how it happened or will happen. If the world is develop and developing today is because of that fact. And in todays world one of the things that attrack our research is 'US' our body, our brain. Man on to understand how he function and many studies have been done and proven about some reaction that take place in our body. Why then do you want to accept some and refuse others? Ina days many people bilieve in science that is why they go see doctors when they are sick or whatsoever. Is because the bilieve in this science.

1. JeniferRW profile image61
        JeniferRWposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Everything that you are saying, every 'fact' as you call them states that ALL humans, all men, and all women, are EXACTLY the same. With exactly the same make-up, exactly the same 'feelings' exactly the same negatives/positives etc. We are not. Aside from our appearances each human body has differences. Scientifically, your knowledge on this subject is highly incorrect. Where ARE you getting your information? I've seen several people ask you throughout this forum but have yet to see you reply as where you are getting this info???? If it is even coming from a reliable source AT all, they themselves are highly misinformed and if I were you, I'd consider punching them for providing you with such a sad misrepresentation. If this is coming from an actual person, WOW, and if it's coming from the internet, also WOW! Please use YOUR own brain instead of believing all that you see and hear from the amount of nuts who commonly post random crap on the internet.

Not everything in this world can be chalked up to pure scientific fact, even though I've not seen any of that in your statements. Whether you agree or disagree the fact is we are not all of the exact same build and further more we are changing EVERY day. There is still SO much information that is yet unknown about this world, and yes, even the human body. The fact IS that men can love men, and women can love women, as well as men loving women etc. This has gone on for centuries truth be told. Unfortunately, of the past most societies have been completely close-minded until the last 50 years or so. They were spouting some of the same stuff you have been. Simply because it may be different than the way you think it should be, then it MUST be wrong.  Aside from that, you haven't given 1 original reply yet, you simply state and re-state your original statement over and over. To me, and my opinion here means next to nothing, but it sounds like YOU just don't LIKE it. You can't prove your statements, and you certainly cannot disprove what any of the rest of us have written here. If that is your personal opinion and you just don't care for the idea of same-sex love, you'd be best to just wrap it up and keep it to yourself.

You seem to have missed the best parts: the DNA of males and females carry a different electrical charge, and it is that charge that determines the sex of a baby.  Not the x-y chromosome, but the charge on your DNA.

Throughout their lives, then, men and women will have opposite charges (better not kiss anyone - that spark would HURT and sex is out of the question!).

As opposite electrical charges attract and like charges repel, that is why men love women and can't possibly love men. 

Some very...uh...interesting concepts being promoted by our friend here.  lol

Your brain is too small to understand.

Thank goodness for that!  I would hate to think that I could ever actually understand (or believe) this nonsense. lol

2. JeniferRW profile image61

AND STILL Amelbi, You have NOT once mentioned WHERE in the world you are getting your information??? I have asked above, along with several other people. DO tell! And please let us know who this all knowing wizard of wonder is, with the perfect system of 'charges' and 'sparks' and whatnot that determines who can love who??

HAH I DID miss that! I'm no scientific genius here that's for sure, but the way that it is described this 'charge' business has become terrifying! wink

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/5623822_f248.jpg

lol..

2. amelbi profile image59

Do u bilieve in God?

You've already raised three different points of complete nonsense, let's not drag God into it as well.

But God and His wife (everything must be in opposite pairs, such as man and woman) are the only thing that is neutral.  It happens when a man and a woman (with their opposite charges that will now neutralize each other) come together and make a baby.  They become God and His wife that way.

3. jabbo1 profile image61
          jabbo1posted 12 years agoin reply to this

As Jenifer said and everyone else...there are things science cannot answer and things, we as humans, cannot even fathom. Your argument is non-existent. At first I thought this was a diss on women being negative LOL and men being positive, and not electrically LOL good for a laugh

9. profile image0
    RookerySpoonerposted 12 years ago

Perhaps I have had too many martinis, but this question doesn't make any sense to me.

Which question?

1. profile image0
        RookerySpoonerposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well, I don't understand what "get in love means."  Or what exactly it means to describe women as negative and men as positive.

Read down through the thread.  Men and women have opposite electrical charges; women have excess electrons while men are short in them.  It is also what causes the sex of a baby.

So what makes a hermaphrodite, alternating current?

Must be, as are those that are bi-sexual.  First they go one way, then the other.

Is that what causes bi-sexuality?  Good to know...  I'm going to go get some rubber boots and 9 volt batteries.  I'll cure myself in no time.

I'm just not sure what direction I want to cure myself towards...

Oh, the choices...

Maybe I'll just tie a key to a kite string and toss the dice.  I don't really give a warm pu pu either way.

Please be warned that while an electric shock can turn straights gay, gays straight, men into women, and women into men, shocking a bisexual (keeping in mind all the ve+ and ve- dipoles) would tear open a hole in the time-space continuum and jeopardize all existence currently occupying the first four dimensions.

ROFLMAO... I almost woke everyone in the house up laughing.

Jesus, If I would have known that I was such a time bomb, I wouldn't have worn wool socks on my shag carpet.  I shall retire now to my rubber safe-room where I will live out the rest of my days in solitude to protect the universe... If you happen to see any other cute bi-sexuals they should definitely be locked in here with me.... and could you send a couple of bottles of good blackberry Merlot as well?

2. Hollie Thomas profile image60

As it would be filled with hot poo.

If you don't know, nobody does.

Which is a blessing.

10. waynet profile image68
    waynetposted 12 years ago

I once got an electric shock from a toaster, now we are in love. I know he's a toaster and I am a fridge, but we can make this work damn it!!!!

I'm sure you can make it work... Once you figure out the specifics of how things are gonna work could you please Youtube it... and send me a link.

1. waynet profile image68
        waynetposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Sure I'll have to do that! although we draw the line at a pornographic video....er and so does YouTube apparently:D

BEST RESPONSE EVER.

11. wordscribe43 profile image91
    wordscribe43posted 12 years ago

I know, this is the funniest thread EVER. 

My personal favorite quote is:

"the pu pu comes from inside and is very hot it makes the baby feel unconfortable. This happens because the muscle found at the exit of the anus itsn't yet control by the baby because the brain isn't fully develop."

This whole thread has wreaked havoc upon my fully developed sphincter.

12. jabbo1 profile image61
    jabbo1posted 12 years ago

LOL Melissa...too funny! :-)

13. rebekahELLE profile image85
    rebekahELLEposted 12 years ago

lol I wondered what was going on in this thread. It's definitely a Friday!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)