jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Trauma After Separation.

1. shanaya profile image77
    shanayaposted 5 years ago

I have noticed one thing that A person became a Lonely Soul after getting separated with the one He/She loved the most'. Sometimes Fed up from the outside world, Rude & Irritated also. Why don't they just let the past go and live happily?

2. Lisa HW profile image82
    Lisa HWposted 5 years ago

If they really loved the person and have become permanently separated from them, they're going through a grief/loss stage; and that takes time.

1. shanaya profile image77
      shanayaposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree with Lisa Ma'am.  Exactly my point that it takes time to get things back to normal but not everybody understood this. The person goes into his/her shell and doesn't want to talk or discuss anything which can be related to that particular topic.  But some people keep asking and digging, That is very Annoying & Irritating.

Thanks Lisa Ma'am..smile

1. samivod profile image61
        samivodposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i agree 50%.when i was separated eith my girl friend it seems like that but i found someone who loves me better than she do so why would i will feel lonely soul so i think it is 50 50.

3. thumbi7 profile image82
    thumbi7posted 5 years ago

Of course one may feel very lonely and sad after separation from loved ones. But, it is also true that time will heal all these pains. Slowly they will overcome this and will be getting along with life whatever life has to offer. This period may differ from person to person. best way out is to love yourself, the most.

4. shanaya profile image77

Yeah Time is the best Healer. It is because of the time and passing of the time we are able to come out of the most difficult days in our life and being able to happy in our life and being able to lead a happy life once again.
    Thanks @Samivod & @Thumbi.smile

5. Mrs.Nita profile image60
    Mrs.Nitaposted 5 years ago

Separation is always hard when it comes to relationships. It doesn't matter if the relationship was bad or good, when it's over a person may still feel a sense of emptiness, they may feel sad, and they may even second guess behaviors leading up to the separation.  I'm going through this at the moment. I've made the decision to separate from my husband. It's a tough decision, but to me it has to be done.  I'm coping better because we're being civil to each other but at first, we continued to argue. He was angry, and hurt, and maybe he still is, but it was us splitting on bad terms that makes my stomach turn.  I love my husband and always will, and hopefully this will only be temporary.  Only God knows.  I haven't left the house yet but he knows I'm moving out next month. I think lack of communication causes trauma. But there is life after separation, some people just don't know how to get their life back.

6. shanaya profile image77

Hello Mrs.Nita! Feeling sad for you. God bless you with more Happiness in your Future. I like all the replies above. Thanks guys & keep the Thread going.smile
    I want some more advice.
    with Respect

7. 0
    SmartyPensposted 5 years ago

I would say the world can be a harsh place without love in your life. When a split happens you are thrown back into this reality.