jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

How MANY TIMES WE FALL IN LOVE WITH AN OPPOSITE SEX IN THE LIFE?

1. asmaiftikhar profile image78
    asmaiftikharposted 5 years ago

How many times man or woman falls in love with an opposite sex in the life?Is that is more than one time?

1. joseph merlin profile image75
      joseph merlinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think If you are involved in true love then one is enough...lol

In other words there are more then one love you can have with opposite sex....

Real love is very less...

2. Greek One profile image78
      Greek Oneposted 5 years ago in reply to this

before or during marriage?

2. mycarrier profile image60
    mycarrierposted 5 years ago

not even for the single time.

3. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

As often as it happens.  There are no rules.  And it doesn't have to be the opposite sex.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agreed. wink

4. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Before I was married, I had fallen in love probably a dozen times.. all broke my heart, except one.. my late husband.  We were married 26 years.. he passed away a couple of years ago.  I am not in love right now, but I'm hoping I would fall in love again in the near future.. being in love and being loved in return, is heavenly.

1. joseph merlin profile image75
      joseph merlinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are not in Love but I am in love with HubPages lol I wish that you have found what you think for

1. Rosie2010 profile image82
        Rosie2010posted 5 years ago in reply to this

well, Joseph, we seem to be similar.. but not quite.  I love Hubpages, but I am not in love with Hubpages.  lol

5. shanaya profile image78
    shanayaposted 5 years ago

Hello Asma! Very good question. In my opinion True Love happens only once in a Lifetime. The depth of emotions you feel for the one true love is un-matched and never forgettable. But it depends on the person's situation or way of thinking.

with Respect
    from SHANAYA:)

6. stclairjack profile image80
    stclairjackposted 5 years ago

not to sound like a kill-joy,.... but what is "true" love as oposed to what?

love,... what ever that is, by what deffinition we assgn to it,... love is so personal, how does even a group of five people discuss it? realy?

but since you asked,...

i've never been in love.

i have loved many, and if i'm lucky, i will love many more... but i've never been "IN" love.

its a verb,... you do it.

7. samanthamsmith profile image63
    samanthamsmithposted 5 years ago

I hope you find love Stclairjack!

1. stclairjack profile image80
      stclairjackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i have in the past, and i am enjoying it now,.... its just the poetic notion of "falling into it" that escapes me.

i've fallen into many things over he years,... holes, rivers creeks, streams, pond lakes, ditches,...

it just makes it sound like a accident,.... for me,... love has always been a descsion.

working